trying to loose weight with it

Posted by Reviewer2878654 on Apr 12, 2010

Real tasty kefir! 5gr is enough for 2 liters! I use a low fat milk and make it in a paper pack which milk comes in- easy and fast to make!

Makes good kefir

Posted by Reviewer1200463 on Mar 26, 2010

This makes very smooth kefir. I use one packet in 2 liters of fresh raw milk. I love it plain, but also use it sometimes in the morning smoothies, and the kids live it. Since I can't seem to get the kefir grains here in Ecuador, this is the next best thing.

Makes twice as much!!

Posted by Reviewer3040624 on Feb 18, 2010

when I had to eat it with a spoon I decided to use two quarts of milk per packet instead of one, and this makes it sooo very creamy to drink. I place my glass picture on a warm (170 degrees oven) stove top over night. Sits about 24 hours in all.

Excellent

Posted by Reviewer2142385 on Feb 08, 2010

It is a n excellent product. Mild taste and creamy kefir!

The BEST kefir

Posted by Reviewer1849377 on Oct 01, 2009

I've tried grains, and I apologize to the purists out there, but this is MUCH creamier and more delicious than any recipe I've tried using "real" kefir grains.

CoConut Kefir

Posted by Reviewer1722464 on Jul 21, 2009

I use these to make Kefir with young coconut water. It works wel and much cheaper than Donna Gates.

Best Kefir Ever!

Posted by Reviewer2624342 on Jul 06, 2009

I had only had commercially made kefir in the past. This is not only better with fruit but is good without anything in it. Sometimes I mix about 2 T. of Lipton instant green tea mix and that is also really good.

Yogourmet Defir Starter

Posted by Reviewer1723159 on May 10, 2009

This is an excellent product and so easy to use. Saves a small fortune, over buying ready to drink Kefir in the health food store and no appliance is needed! Will be ordering again very soon.

i like this kefir

Posted by Reviewer3039247 on Apr 16, 2009

simple to make. I make a several batches of kefir from one packet. I add 3 portions of milk to 1 portion of kefir and leave it for 24 hours on the countertop. Taste grate.

Yogourmet, Freeze-dried, Kefir Starter, 1 oz

Posted by Reviewer1035372 on Nov 26, 2008

It is hard to find this product so I was pleased to find it with you. Your price was great also. I found it somewhere else for twice as much. I will be ordering more later. Thank you