easy to use - works well

Posted by weebly on Aug 10, 2015

used it in my yogurt maker - worked well and easy to use

GREAT!

Posted by Trinity on Mar 05, 2015

First of all, I want to let you know that I'm addicted to yogurt - I've tried many many different types and brands. I love it - with fruits, brewer's yeast, colostrum, muesli... My favourite is pomegranate seeds in yogurt at about 9 pm - it's delicious! And recently, it's been more and more difficult for me to find natural yogurt, I mean - really natural. So, I decided to try this one. I'd tried to make my own yogurt before but I hadn't been successful - until I bought this one. Now, I want to highlight that I have central heating at home and it's still winter here. I put about 1.5 liters of milk (warmed up to about 38 degrees), I put in it 2 packs of this starter and stirred well. I wrapped it in a towel and left it near the radiator and by accident - forgot about it and it stayed there all night. The heating stops working at 10 pm and starts again at about 8 am. So, in the morning I put it in the fridge. It's been 3 days now and I just love the result - it is thick and creamy, rich and a bit sour in taste.

Makes great yogurt

Posted by 4631135851991475729 on Feb 10, 2015

I'm really pleased with this product. I make my yogurt with organic whole milk and it turns out nice and creamy every time. I've found that the key to a good finished product is to let the yogurt cool in the fridge for several hours following the fermentation process.

Very good

Posted by Reviewer3176871 on Apr 29, 2014

Makes very good yogurt and it's SCD legal.

Yoghurt

Posted by 5548806288604114820 on Dec 26, 2013

Liked it very much!!! Good yoghurt

Chron's supplement

Posted by 5324077134647419475 on Aug 30, 2013

I hadn't had dairy in years before I learned about 24-hour yogurt with this starter. Not only did I gain back a little bit of dairy, I got noticeably healthier for it! Now, 20 boxes later, and quite a few pounds heavier, I am switching to goat's milk or looking into almond yogurt. I am not convinced that dairy is good for my Crohn's and I have started to get some chest infections, but regardless, I still want to use this product and find a way to keep using it as it makes a noticeable difference in my Crohn's Disease.

N/A

Posted by Harpocrates on Aug 27, 2013

I haven't tried it, yet.

Bifidus free yogurt culture great for Specific Carbohydrate Diet

Posted by MeredithD1-3303302 on Oct 25, 2012

We have a Yogourmet yogurt maker, which is the yogurt maker of choice for people who are lactose intolerant, as the longer warm-water fermentation process will eliminate more of the lactose than other shorter-term yogurt maker products. Also, people with conditions such as IBS, Crohn's, and some other difficulties, can benefit from a yogurt that doesn't have bifidus and has no added casein (which is already in milk). There is only one other yogurt starter I know of that doesn't have added casein or bifidus, which must be shipped cold and is more expensive, both for the product and the shipping. Your body already makes bifidus, and added bifidus can irritate certain people's systems. There is only one commercial yogurt I have found that doesn't have bifidus in its ingredients, so if bifidus is an issue, this is the way to go.

very good yogurt starter

Posted by Reviewer3180954 on Apr 22, 2012

I make my home-made yogurt with this starter. Yogurt turns out very soft and creamy.

Posted by Reviewer3004807 on Jan 27, 2012