Good value, and makes great thick yogurt

Posted by Reviewer3066526 on Nov 22, 2010

This is cheaper for me than using plain yogurt from the supermarket. Yogurt sets quickly from full cream UHT milk in about 4 hours in my Severin yogurt maker and is nice and thick. Definitely getting more of this to make all my future batches of yogurt!

Yogourmet, Freeze-Dried Yogurt Starter & Creme Bulgare Starter, 1 oz (30 g)

Posted by Reviewer1999671 on Nov 25, 2010

I've used this for years to make yogurt every 10 days or so. Excellent!

Excellent Yogurt Starter

Posted by Reviewer2280143 on Dec 02, 2010

I have tried a few different starters, this one is excellent! Better taste, better price. I used yogurt from the store and sometimes it worked, sometimes it didn't, Yogourmet works every time!

Yogourmet freeze-dried yogurt starter

Posted by Reviewer3203594 on Jan 19, 2011

This is my absolute favorite starter. It requires n refrigeration (although I do keep mine refrigerated)and it makes the richest thickest and creamiest yogurt ever! I add powdered milk to my batches to make them even thicker. This is the easy and inexpensive way to keep yogurt always available. I use the starter following directions then use the end of my batch to start the next one. That economizes even more.

Yogourmet, freeze-Dried Yogurt Starter

Posted by Reviewer3097039 on Feb 23, 2010

Fantastic taste. Just add your favorite fruit. We stir in fruit pie filling.

????

Posted by Reviewer1974683 on Jan 14, 2015

Why are peopel saying ther is no casein in this produkt ?? When it says that ther is Skim milk powder in it ??? 2 people say this I see. Is it somthing I do not understand ??

Makes great yogurt

Posted by 4631135851991475729 on Feb 10, 2015

I'm really pleased with this product. I make my yogurt with organic whole milk and it turns out nice and creamy every time. I've found that the key to a good finished product is to let the yogurt cool in the fridge for several hours following the fermentation process.

Posted by Reviewer3004807 on Jan 27, 2012

tasty!

Yogoumet

Posted by Reviewer1925943 on Apr 04, 2010

This yogurt starter is perfect as is your service, price and shipping.

It makes great yogurt

Posted by Reviewer1306963 on Jun 16, 2010

This yogurt starter works exactly as it says, making thick, delicious yogurt. I make 2 quarts at a time in my yogurt maker using skim milk with some powdered milk added to it. It keeps for about 2 weeks in the fridge. We love it!