Review of Yogourmet

Posted by Reviewer1346762 on Nov 30, 2008

I like this product. My Yogurt maker holds temperature in the low 80's, so the time to make the yogurt is close to 24 hours when starting with the freeze-dried culture. Not a problem, just a bit longer than I expected. The time is less when starting with a spoonful of yogurt instead of the freeze-dried culture. The yogurt is very pleasant, with a mild flavor. The service from iHerb was fast and efficient.

Yogourmet Yogurt Starter

Posted by Lynx312 on Apr 18, 2012

EN: It's an excellent product! I use it for making my homemade yogurt in yogurt maker. This yogurt has a very pleasant taste and light consistence, additionally the good fact that it contains probiotics. I mix it with strawberry jam, maple syrup or honey, add some dried berries and enjoy! RU: Отличный продукт для приготовления в йогурт мейкере. Получается очень воздушный и вкусный йогурт! Особенно радует тот факт, что он содержит пробиотики. Смешиваю его с клубничным вареньем, кленовым сиропом или медом, также добавляю сушеные ягоды.

Freeze Dried Yogurt Starter

Posted by Reviewer2604433 on Feb 24, 2009

This product performs very well. I have had no problem with it. Also, I appreciated that it was delivered within a few days. I will certainly continue to order it. Carol Siempelkamp

excellent product

Posted by FancyBeauty on Aug 30, 2012

With this product I'm sure my family will taste healthy diary products, free of preservatives, artificial colors and flavors.

Yummy!

Posted by 5022976078633263715 on Jul 04, 2012

Excellent yogurt! Very tasty and nice

완전 좋아요!

Posted by Reviewer1516622 on May 01, 2015

잘 만들어지는데 Yogourmet, Freeze-Dried Yogurt Starter, 1 oz (30 g) 보단 좀 더 시큼한맛이 나면서 매력적인 맛이예요..~!

one of the best

Posted by ElenMarfel on Jun 05, 2015

Easy to use even without yogurtmaker. Perfect product. I do really recommend it.

Rico

Posted by Gabids on Oct 05, 2015

Y Sabroso!... Muy fácil de utilizar. Su sabor es muy bueno, a yogurt real. Lo utlizamos en una máquina yogurtera eléctrica, en conjunto con una leche entera pasteurizada y crea un yogurt de una consistencia firme, tipo yogurt griego, como nos gusta. El plus es que posee probióticos. Lo seguiremos comprando.

Great probiotics

Posted by Reviewer1042560 on Apr 01, 2009

Expensive, but a good way to ensure you're getting the full range of probiotics in homemade yoghurt. By the way, I highly recommend the Yogoumet yoghurt maker too. You can make 2 quarts of yoghurt at a time. I've been using it for over a year and it's still working well.

excellence

Posted by Reviewer2142385 on Oct 26, 2009

it is an excellent product