Posted by Reviewer3004807 on Dec 16, 2011

like it, tasty yogurt

Good

Posted by Reviewer1610160 on Jan 02, 2012

Nice yogurt

Posted by Reviewer1042662 on Feb 06, 2012

I use this starter in yogurtmaker, yogurt has soft, tender taste. My family likes it very much

Good for Crohns

Posted by Reviewer3332328 on Feb 19, 2012

I have been making my own yogurt for 4 years. I eat 2 quarts every week. Because this starter has additional probiotic, good for my crohns , I use it.

just good and pleasant

Posted by Reviewer1294072 on Apr 12, 2012

just good and pleasant

Good Product

Posted by Reviewer2474407 on Sep 09, 2008

I've been using this for a while, and while it tastes good, we are still trying to figure out how to adjust the ratio of milk to starter. We drink raw goat's milk and it makes the yogurt runny. If you run it longer to firm it up, it is much too sour, and we need to add sweetener. I wish that they would include directions for use with goat milk, like some of the kefir starters do.

Too sour.

Posted by Reviewer3363879 on Apr 19, 2012

May be I did something wrong, but yogurt was very sour. I like when its taste is more gentle. But with jam it was good.

Good

Posted by tinatherese on Apr 20, 2013

This is a good yogurt started but yogurt gets quite runny. I find using a few spoons of organic pot set yogurt in warm milk makes a better yogurt!!

Ok

Posted by Reviewer2726985 on Nov 10, 2011

Works well, but I would like my yogurt a bit more sour. Better just to use a cuple of spoons of a good yogurt to starter I think. I use coconutmilk.

Good stuff

Posted by 5469348475897539850 on Apr 14, 2015

Very good, been trying to make coconut yoghurt for a while and had very little luck. These helped kick-start it!