완전 좋아요!

Posted by Reviewer1516622 on May 01, 2015

잘 만들어지는데 Yogourmet, Freeze-Dried Yogurt Starter, 1 oz (30 g) 보단 좀 더 시큼한맛이 나면서 매력적인 맛이예요..~!

one of the best

Posted by 5603051181582609781 on Jun 05, 2015

Easy to use even without yogurtmaker. Perfect product. I do really recommend it.

Rico

Posted by Gabids on Oct 05, 2015

Y Sabroso!... Muy fácil de utilizar. Su sabor es muy bueno, a yogurt real. Lo utlizamos en una máquina yogurtera eléctrica, en conjunto con una leche entera pasteurizada y crea un yogurt de una consistencia firme, tipo yogurt griego, como nos gusta. El plus es que posee probióticos. Lo seguiremos comprando.

Good stuff

Posted by 5469348475897539850 on Apr 14, 2015

Very good, been trying to make coconut yoghurt for a while and had very little luck. These helped kick-start it!

Good Product

Posted by Reviewer2474407 on Sep 09, 2008

I've been using this for a while, and while it tastes good, we are still trying to figure out how to adjust the ratio of milk to starter. We drink raw goat's milk and it makes the yogurt runny. If you run it longer to firm it up, it is much too sour, and we need to add sweetener. I wish that they would include directions for use with goat milk, like some of the kefir starters do.

Too sour.

Posted by Reviewer3363879 on Apr 19, 2012

May be I did something wrong, but yogurt was very sour. I like when its taste is more gentle. But with jam it was good.

Good

Posted by tinatherese on Apr 20, 2013

This is a good yogurt started but yogurt gets quite runny. I find using a few spoons of organic pot set yogurt in warm milk makes a better yogurt!!

Ok

Posted by Reviewer2726985 on Nov 10, 2011

Works well, but I would like my yogurt a bit more sour. Better just to use a cuple of spoons of a good yogurt to starter I think. I use coconutmilk.

okay if you have the yogurt maker

Posted by 5571618241864658514 on Aug 25, 2013

I tried to make it just with a bowl and wound up with sour milk.

ok, but stong flavor

Posted by lovelyliller on Oct 11, 2013

It works, but if you let the yoghurt brew for too long (12+ hours) I find the yoghurt flavor to be too sour and owerwhelming. I think the taste gets better with use of regular yoghurt as a starter