Yogurt Starter

Posted by Reviewer2198938 on Dec 26, 2009

Very good product. Makes great yogurt every time, and I'm pleased to have the probiotics option.

excellence

Posted by Reviewer2142385 on Oct 26, 2009

it is an excellent product

Great probiotics

Posted by Reviewer1042560 on Apr 01, 2009

Expensive, but a good way to ensure you're getting the full range of probiotics in homemade yoghurt. By the way, I highly recommend the Yogoumet yoghurt maker too. You can make 2 quarts of yoghurt at a time. I've been using it for over a year and it's still working well.

Yoghurt Culture

Posted by Reviewer2327175 on Mar 10, 2009

After I got it, I was worried because it said you needed special two stage yoghurt maker. I don't have that. Information needs to be clearer on site. However, I have enjoyed the results. I don't know if the bifida and the acidopholus are both thriving in my yoghurt or not! I had especially good luck with unsweetened soymilk, using my Yolife yoghurt maker.

Freeze Dried Yogurt Starter

Posted by Reviewer2604433 on Feb 24, 2009

This product performs very well. I have had no problem with it. Also, I appreciated that it was delivered within a few days. I will certainly continue to order it. Carol Siempelkamp

Review of Yogourmet

Posted by Reviewer1346762 on Nov 30, 2008

I like this product. My Yogurt maker holds temperature in the low 80's, so the time to make the yogurt is close to 24 hours when starting with the freeze-dried culture. Not a problem, just a bit longer than I expected. The time is less when starting with a spoonful of yogurt instead of the freeze-dried culture. The yogurt is very pleasant, with a mild flavor. The service from iHerb was fast and efficient.

yogourt delivery

Posted by Reviewer2646623 on Oct 16, 2008

prompt order delivery in very good state. i made the first batch - it worked very well. congratulations for shipping overseas. many american companies don't. sincerely, marta

Good Product

Posted by Reviewer2474407 on Sep 09, 2008

I've been using this for a while, and while it tastes good, we are still trying to figure out how to adjust the ratio of milk to starter. We drink raw goat's milk and it makes the yogurt runny. If you run it longer to firm it up, it is much too sour, and we need to add sweetener. I wish that they would include directions for use with goat milk, like some of the kefir starters do.

Yogourmet, Freeze-Dried Yogurt Starter with Probiotics, Six 5g Packets

Posted by Reviewer1670112 on Sep 08, 2008

Best Yogurt starter yet!

glad for probiotics

Posted by Reviewer2013728 on Sep 01, 2008

hard to find this mix with the extra probiotic enzymes