• Plug type: NEMA 5-15

• Customer Ratings

great

Posted by 4661556772345708248 on Sep 16, 2015

Great yogurt maker. Had to buy a converter for the voltage. Had to buy as well a light dimmer due to the maker not being able to keep a low temperature as they all have a tendency to heat up.

Very good!

Posted by 5686205164739613149 on Aug 06, 2015

I love this yogurt maker, it is pretty simple to operate. I like to make the yogurt in one big batch and not mess around with lots of of small jars. So far every yogurt batch has great results. And soy milk also.

package was never delivered )-:

Posted by Reviewer3112999 on Aug 04, 2015

although DHL Int. charged me for shipping to my home town the package was never delivered. DHL rep called me asking for extra fee since the package had arrived at some other place!? I contacted customer service again and again but couldn't get a reasonable explanation. So i finally gave up. I lost $92.03 and i learned my lesson - no more DHL

Yogourmet

Posted by 4641787889675886082 on Dec 30, 2013

I find it takes much longer to make the yogurt than 4.5 hours. But it's excellent tasting. I like it very much and have sent the information to a friend who will likely order one. Thanks

Superb

Posted by Reviewer2498183 on Dec 03, 2013

Very easy to use. Perfect for me!

Fantastic !!!!!

Posted by 5475300730110566387 on Mar 05, 2013

Love this yoqurt maker. I never went to buy yoqurt again. I do mine with organic skimmed milk and it works beautifully. I do recommend this to those that wants to make their own yoqurt.

Stupidly Designed

Posted by Reviewer2940826 on Dec 17, 2012

This is the most stupidly designed item I have ever seen. There is no way of getting hold of the outer lid so that it can be lifted off. The whole pot has to be held under one's arm and the lid forced off using one's fingernails. And once the lid is finally off there is no way of getting a grip on the inner lid so as to be able to lift the pot out. Avoid this product and find something that can be used without a titanic struggle that risks dropping the thing and spilling your yogurt all over the floor.

Easy to use and saves money

Posted by Reviewer2484933 on Sep 10, 2012

This is so much better than all the little jars. We add a packet of unflavored gelatin, so the consistency has always been thick. We use powdered skim milk and bring it to temp in the microwave (no burning) then cool on the counter. Add yogurt starter & gelatin. Let the yogurt machine do it's thing for six hours, then chill in the fridge. Paid for itself in a month.

Voltage requirement

Posted by Reviewer2658097 on May 16, 2011

International buyers need to be aware that the voltage setting is 110V. I had to buy a step-down transformer to make use of it here in Singapore. High quality yoghurt though, all the time, with their probiotic starter.

Great for homemade yogurt!

Posted by Reviewer1154704 on Apr 13, 2011

Yogurt comes out perfectly every time I use this!

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »