• Plug type: NEMA 5-15

• Reviews | English

Voltage requirement

Posted by Reviewer2658097 on May 16, 2011

International buyers need to be aware that the voltage setting is 110V. I had to buy a step-down transformer to make use of it here in Singapore. High quality yoghurt though, all the time, with their probiotic starter.

Awesome!

Posted by Reviewer1333305 on Dec 02, 2008

This is a great yogurt maker, I was worried about yet another appliance going unused but I use it a lot. Very easy, makes a lot without having a bunch of those little cups, and extremely economical if you compare it to buying store- bought quarts. I leave mine on for at least 24 hrs. according to the SCD guidelines to eliminate lactose. Just make sure to stir the milk a lot while boiling and cooling to get an accurate temperature reading. Also, iherb.com matched a sales price in my area which was great. I prefer to do business with iherb.com cause I know how great their service is!!

Amazingly Perfect Results

Posted by Reviewer3002813 on Dec 01, 2009

Ok, I made the best yogurt with this! I even used Organic Horizon pasteurized (NOT ULTRA) and the Yogourmet probiotic starter. Followed the instructions on the starter box and wow fantastic yogurt...forget buying organic overpriced yogurt. This machine rocks!

Stupidly Designed

Posted by Reviewer2940826 on Dec 17, 2012

This is the most stupidly designed item I have ever seen. There is no way of getting hold of the outer lid so that it can be lifted off. The whole pot has to be held under one's arm and the lid forced off using one's fingernails. And once the lid is finally off there is no way of getting a grip on the inner lid so as to be able to lift the pot out. Avoid this product and find something that can be used without a titanic struggle that risks dropping the thing and spilling your yogurt all over the floor.

Excellent Product

Posted by Reviewer2132319 on Feb 02, 2009

I bought this for my mum's birthday. An excellent product.

Easy to use and saves money

Posted by Reviewer2484933 on Sep 10, 2012

This is so much better than all the little jars. We add a packet of unflavored gelatin, so the consistency has always been thick. We use powdered skim milk and bring it to temp in the microwave (no burning) then cool on the counter. Add yogurt starter & gelatin. Let the yogurt machine do it's thing for six hours, then chill in the fridge. Paid for itself in a month.

Yogourmet, Multi, Electric Yogurt Maker ~(YOG-12107)

Posted by Reviewer2872697 on Mar 24, 2010

It took me 3 tries to actually get a batch of yogurt that I could eat. Twice I followed the mixing directions and neither one was worth keeping.( For both, I used 1/2 cup of active culture yogurt) The 3rd time I doubled the amount of dry milk, used purchased starter and it turned out but not exactly as the homemade yogurts I've made in the past. No way did I make anything in 4-5 hours... more like 8 hours. My package did not arrive with any starter so I had to purchase some. I can't remember the brand of my 1st yogurt maker, but it was far better than this one. If I could recall the make, I would buy it again.

package was never delivered )-:

Posted by Reviewer3112999 on Aug 04, 2015

although DHL Int. charged me for shipping to my home town the package was never delivered. DHL rep called me asking for extra fee since the package had arrived at some other place!? I contacted customer service again and again but couldn't get a reasonable explanation. So i finally gave up. I lost $92.03 and i learned my lesson - no more DHL

Yogurt Maker

Posted by Reviewer2198938 on Dec 26, 2009

Excellent yogurt maker-- works great!

Great for homemade yogurt!

Posted by Reviewer1154704 on Apr 13, 2011

Yogurt comes out perfectly every time I use this!

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »