EN
USD

Customize Your Shopping Experience!

Please select the destination country, language, and currency you prefer.

1
2
3
Available Shipping Methods
Available Payment Methods
Added to Cart
Total:
Combo Discount:
Together:
Quantity:
View/Edit Cart Checkout
Cart Total:
Customers Also Bought:

iHerb Customer Reviews

$9.36

$12.99

Savings of: $3.63 (28% off)

Write a Review

Customer Ratings

5 Stars
4 Stars
(6)
3 Stars
(1)
2 Stars
(1)
1 Stars
(0)
Reviews | English
Sort By

Proud Grama

Posted by 5437163399817075623 on Dec 16, 2015

I buy these vitamins for my two youngest grandchildren who just love them.They are two and three. They think its candy. What I love about these particular vitamins is that they are teeth friendly,not to mention gluten free and free of products like milk,eggs,soy or peanuts which is great in case of allergies.I also keep a bottle in my house to give to my other two grandchildren who are seven and ten, who live near me and stay overnight frequently They also love these vitamins. I highly recommend yum-v's mineral vitamins to all parents with children. It's a great product and insures you that they are getting the all proper nutrients no matter how they eat.

Was this review helpful to you?

IDEAL

Posted by 5715010738493648869 on Jul 26, 2015

Acabo de recibir estas vitaminas en forma de gominolas.... y me las quitan de las manos... todo el mundo las quiere probar... están riquísimas.... espero que sean efectivas. Una forma de tomar vitaminas, sin tener que tragar esas pastillas enormes... ME ENCANTAN !!!

Was this review helpful to you?

Deliciosas

Posted by 5375079626912247014 on Jan 28, 2015

Parecen gominolas y los niños se las comen de maravilla

Was this review helpful to you?

Me encantan

Posted by 4635078375564254747 on Jan 15, 2015

Vitaminas veganas para niños con forma y sabor a gominolas. Las recomiendo!

Was this review helpful to you?

Ricas y sabrosas

Posted by mirilla83 on Dec 15, 2014

Están buenas, son como gominolas. Veremos si se notan las vitaminas. Como fallo le pondría que a mí me han llegado todas de naranja, no sé si la intención es que fueran variadas (por la imagen del envoltorio) o son así, aun así saben bien.

Was this review helpful to you?

v.good

Posted by 4623215704368055220 on Oct 21, 2014

it is good

Was this review helpful to you?

MUY RICAS

Posted by INMA24 on Sep 25, 2014

Mi niño de 5 años todos los días me pide sus vitaminas. Le encantan. Genial poder darles vitaminas y que ellos las disfruten. Ya he pedido 2 botes más. Seguiré comprando.

Was this review helpful to you?

Very tasty!

Posted by DenaerisTargaryen on Sep 10, 2014

Love love love :)

Was this review helpful to you?

Un auténtico vicio!

Posted by 5140292164938177886 on Aug 30, 2014

Estas gominolas están riquísimas! Saben como a naranja y aunque la dosis es limitada al ser vitaminas, yo cada mañana ya estaba esperando a tomar la siguiente! Repito seguro!

Was this review helpful to you?

My daughter loves these

Posted by elenamyers on Aug 08, 2014

They Are great tasting and my daughter loves them. I do not have to beg her to take her vitamins she just gets them herself in the morning, I noticed that it helps her immune to stay strong and she does not get sick. Great product!!

Was this review helpful to you?

Items 1-10 of 14 total

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »