All vitamins should be so delicious

Posted by 5112414961767277588 on Feb 03, 2014

This is a great way to eat vitamins and have a little morning treat aswell. It's difficult to just stick to the two gummy bears recommended, because they are very tasty. Only wish there was a version specifically for women's needs

Proud Grama

Posted by 5437163399817075623 on Dec 16, 2015

I buy these vitamins for my two youngest grandchildren who just love them.They are two and three. They think its candy. What I love about these particular vitamins is that they are teeth friendly,not to mention gluten free and free of products like milk,eggs,soy or peanuts which is great in case of allergies.I also keep a bottle in my house to give to my other two grandchildren who are seven and ten, who live near me and stay overnight frequently They also love these vitamins. I highly recommend yum-v's mineral vitamins to all parents with children. It's a great product and insures you that they are getting the all proper nutrients no matter how they eat.

family favorite

Posted by 5183873896575206935 on Oct 10, 2016

Everyone in my family from kids to husband love these vitamins. It's never a battle getting them to remember to take them. I do wish the outside wasn't covered in sugar, but it's not enough to make me stop purchasing them.

Me encantan

Posted by 4635078375564254747 on Jan 15, 2015

Vitaminas veganas para niños con forma y sabor a gominolas. Las recomiendo!

Deliciosas

Posted by 5375079626912247014 on Jan 28, 2015

Parecen gominolas y los niños se las comen de maravilla

Yummy

Posted by Reviewer1504781 on Dec 14, 2013

U love the taste and I feel better after taking it.

Very nice

Posted by 5048994438723434319 on Dec 01, 2016

My daughter loves this Jelly Bears multivitamin. Also it help increases her immunity. I mother's view, I think the price is reasonable with the ingredients. I like that it contains 100% vitamin D and C.

Vitamins

Posted by 4837649269040999049 on Feb 03, 2014

Good taste that my child loves. Have to keep him from eating more than two.

IDEAL

Posted by 5715010738493648869 on Jul 26, 2015

Acabo de recibir estas vitaminas en forma de gominolas.... y me las quitan de las manos... todo el mundo las quiere probar... están riquísimas.... espero que sean efectivas. Una forma de tomar vitaminas, sin tener que tragar esas pastillas enormes... ME ENCANTAN !!!

My daughter loves these

Posted by elenamyers on Aug 08, 2014

They Are great tasting and my daughter loves them. I do not have to beg her to take her vitamins she just gets them herself in the morning, I noticed that it helps her immune to stay strong and she does not get sick. Great product!!

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »