• Flavor assortment may vary.

• Reviews | English

Not All Flavors Listed are Included

Posted by rabbit on Jul 10, 2012

These hard candies are yummy - a nice balance of sweetness and tartness. I bought them to use as a weight loss tool - a way to avoid going crazy with soda and other sweets when I'm craving sugar. It's worked out pretty well so far, but sometimes it's difficult to limit myself to just one. As some other reviewers mentioned you can cut your mouth on them if you are not careful, they are a little smaller than most hard candies, and the flavors are very similar. It was pretty obvious that all of the listed flavors weren't included in the bag, so I decided to find out which flavors were missing. My bag didn't have any orange or strawberry which was somewhat disappointing because I love all things orange and strawberry is pretty awesome too. My bag consisted of 35% pomegranate, 25% cherry, 15% watermelon, 10% mango, 10% blueberry, and 5% apple. Overall, not a bad product - just a bit of a gamble on flavor variety.

Tasty, but too strong!

Posted by Reviewer29875314 on Jun 30, 2012

This candy is truly tasty, but somehow too souer for me.

Yummy!!!

Posted by Reviewer2357810 on Jun 25, 2008

These are great!! Very flavorful and 5 pieces are only 1 point on Weight Watchers. Nothing fake in them. For people like myself that have a corn allergy, these are corn syrup free! Not something that is easily found in hard candy. Even surgar free sweetener is derived from corn! Great product!

from Lithuania

Posted by Reviewer2803352 on May 05, 2011

Deliciousness, will buy and buy it in future

Very Yummy!

Posted by Reviewer2064524 on Oct 19, 2011

The fruit flavors in these drops are very realistic, but a warning...they are sour candies with intense flavor. Perfect for dry mouth conditions, and a great little treat to carry in your handbag, especially in dry-air situations, such as on airplanes, closed buildings or dry climates. We enjoy the taste, and the ingredients are simple, although I wish they used stevia or xylitol for the sweetener, since I am borderline diabetic. My husband loves them, and carries a pocketful wherever he goes. If you like sour candies, you'll love these drops.

Soso for me.

Posted by Boni77 on Apr 12, 2013

This drop is soso for me even organic. I like mint one than this fruit drops. Good for the kids!

Yummy

Posted by Ahpeng on Oct 14, 2012

Love the organice drops as these candies are not too much for little mouths

kjempegode

Posted by 5106584104797104015 on Jan 09, 2013

veldig gode

Belarus. Minsk. Инна

Posted by mouiHerb on Oct 12, 2011

Very much I love these candies for their rich taste.

Best candy ever

Posted by Reviewer2325124 on May 30, 2009

I have been buying this organic candy for the past 2 years, not just for my kids, but also for me and my husband. What is better than knowing you are putting candy made in such a simple way and is organic, into your kids systems. Also makes a great gift.