• Flavor assortment may vary.

• Reviews | English

Not All Flavors Listed are Included

Posted by rabbit on Jul 10, 2012

These hard candies are yummy - a nice balance of sweetness and tartness. I bought them to use as a weight loss tool - a way to avoid going crazy with soda and other sweets when I'm craving sugar. It's worked out pretty well so far, but sometimes it's difficult to limit myself to just one. As some other reviewers mentioned you can cut your mouth on them if you are not careful, they are a little smaller than most hard candies, and the flavors are very similar. It was pretty obvious that all of the listed flavors weren't included in the bag, so I decided to find out which flavors were missing. My bag didn't have any orange or strawberry which was somewhat disappointing because I love all things orange and strawberry is pretty awesome too. My bag consisted of 35% pomegranate, 25% cherry, 15% watermelon, 10% mango, 10% blueberry, and 5% apple. Overall, not a bad product - just a bit of a gamble on flavor variety.

Good

Posted by greenisthenewblack on Dec 21, 2011

These candy drops are the best alternative I know of for cane syrup and artificial flavour and colour laden sweets. They taste good, and the price is not bad at all.

okay

Posted by DesertLiving on Jul 22, 2013

Very sour flavors, some better than others. I probably wont buy these again.

Muy ricos

Posted by 5445923739251995341 on Aug 28, 2014

Al principio no me entusiasmaron porque justo cogí uno que tenía una parte naranja (¿mango?) que no me gustó nada, por eso pongo 4 estrellas. El resto están muy ricos. A pesar de que no tienen aromatizantes artificiales tienen un muy sabor intenso. Además, son ligeramente ácidos por lo que volveré a repetir seguro

Sweet organic drops

Posted by 4806723634208084061 on Aug 31, 2014

These organic drops are a great on the go treat to curb cravings

黏在纸上了

Posted by 4635200170790466920 on May 28, 2015

我买的这个回来给宿舍人分着吃,口感~酸酸的,吃多了,就不太喜欢,感觉一般,不是难吃,也是我自己不太喜欢糖,除了口感,糖和包装纸总粘在一块也挺郁闷,感觉要化了

Great treat for the whole family!

Posted by 4629370649427155825 on Jun 14, 2016

Better on our conscious knowing that this is a better choice candy for us.

Good

Posted by Reviewer1363836 on Aug 03, 2013

taste good,last long

yummy yummmy yummmy

Posted by 5286054499399852367 on Oct 02, 2013

I got love in my tummy. 1 star off for 1-2 flavors not to my liking, but otherwise awesome.

my kids love it

Posted by jackie09 on Jan 11, 2014

Like the organic ingredients. Please also visit my page for more reviews, especially for new customers to iHerb.

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »