• Flavor assortment may vary.

• Customer Ratings

Not All Flavors Listed are Included

Posted by rabbit on Jul 10, 2012

These hard candies are yummy - a nice balance of sweetness and tartness. I bought them to use as a weight loss tool - a way to avoid going crazy with soda and other sweets when I'm craving sugar. It's worked out pretty well so far, but sometimes it's difficult to limit myself to just one. As some other reviewers mentioned you can cut your mouth on them if you are not careful, they are a little smaller than most hard candies, and the flavors are very similar. It was pretty obvious that all of the listed flavors weren't included in the bag, so I decided to find out which flavors were missing. My bag didn't have any orange or strawberry which was somewhat disappointing because I love all things orange and strawberry is pretty awesome too. My bag consisted of 35% pomegranate, 25% cherry, 15% watermelon, 10% mango, 10% blueberry, and 5% apple. Overall, not a bad product - just a bit of a gamble on flavor variety.

Good

Posted by greenisthenewblack on Dec 21, 2011

These candy drops are the best alternative I know of for cane syrup and artificial flavour and colour laden sweets. They taste good, and the price is not bad at all.

Muy ricos

Posted by 5445923739251995341 on Aug 28, 2014

Al principio no me entusiasmaron porque justo cogí uno que tenía una parte naranja (¿mango?) que no me gustó nada, por eso pongo 4 estrellas. El resto están muy ricos. A pesar de que no tienen aromatizantes artificiales tienen un muy sabor intenso. Además, son ligeramente ácidos por lo que volveré a repetir seguro

Sweet organic drops

Posted by 4806723634208084061 on Aug 31, 2014

These organic drops are a great on the go treat to curb cravings

黏在纸上了

Posted by 4635200170790466920 on May 28, 2015

我买的这个回来给宿舍人分着吃,口感~酸酸的,吃多了,就不太喜欢,感觉一般,不是难吃,也是我自己不太喜欢糖,除了口感,糖和包装纸总粘在一块也挺郁闷,感觉要化了

Kids will love this product, be sweet

Posted by Reviewer2564975 on Jan 06, 2012

Kids will love this product, be sweet

excellent

Posted by Reviewer1908196 on Feb 07, 2012

We were usually ordering lolly but candy drops are even better since their size is smaller....

great

Posted by Reviewer1096423 on Feb 24, 2012

I've been wanting to try organic candy and I found this. It tastes better than I expected.

Expected more.

Posted by Reviewer3353755 on Feb 27, 2012

Well, the packet of the product, as the description in iHerb, talks to much about natural product, non artificial ingredients, but most of the drops has a flavour too artificial. Nevertheless it's is still supposed to be a product without "bad" ingredients.

Good candy

Posted by 4842268263492282418 on Jun 10, 2012

I liked this candy, but I would have liked more flavors, especially citrus. I enjoyed some of the flavors more than others, but that's probably a matter of personal taste. I feel better eating these than I do a lot of other candy.

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »