• Flavor assortment may vary.

• Reviews | English

from Lithuania

Posted by Reviewer2803352 on May 05, 2011

Deliciousness, will buy and buy it in future

Very Yummy!

Posted by Reviewer2064524 on Oct 19, 2011

The fruit flavors in these drops are very realistic, but a warning...they are sour candies with intense flavor. Perfect for dry mouth conditions, and a great little treat to carry in your handbag, especially in dry-air situations, such as on airplanes, closed buildings or dry climates. We enjoy the taste, and the ingredients are simple, although I wish they used stevia or xylitol for the sweetener, since I am borderline diabetic. My husband loves them, and carries a pocketful wherever he goes. If you like sour candies, you'll love these drops.

Yummy!!!

Posted by Reviewer2357810 on Jun 25, 2008

These are great!! Very flavorful and 5 pieces are only 1 point on Weight Watchers. Nothing fake in them. For people like myself that have a corn allergy, these are corn syrup free! Not something that is easily found in hard candy. Even surgar free sweetener is derived from corn! Great product!

Belarus. Minsk. Инна

Posted by mouiHerb on Oct 12, 2011

Very much I love these candies for their rich taste.

Best candy ever

Posted by Reviewer2325124 on May 30, 2009

I have been buying this organic candy for the past 2 years, not just for my kids, but also for me and my husband. What is better than knowing you are putting candy made in such a simple way and is organic, into your kids systems. Also makes a great gift.

Yummy

Posted by Ahpeng on Oct 14, 2012

Love the organice drops as these candies are not too much for little mouths

kjempegode

Posted by 5106584104797104015 on Jan 09, 2013

veldig gode

Best Tasting Candies Ever & Won't Set Off ADHD (no dyes)

Posted by Reviewer1869069 on Dec 09, 2008

I buy these because they actually taste like fruit. Possibly the best tasting hard candies I've ever tried. They are great treats for my kid who has ADHD that we are managing through diet (a big part of this is avoiding all food dyes which are major contributors to ADHD).

The best!

Posted by erikamarija on Aug 21, 2012

I just love them! Try it!

Nice.

Posted by HildeK on Jun 23, 2012

Good variety of flavors, and a nice treat for people in all ages. I would with they had a version of slightly larger candies though, but the taste is really, really nice.