spicy and tasty

Posted by annabel on Jun 07, 2012

I like these pops a lot! First moment they are just sweet sand then a little bit spicy. Not very strong, so for children also is ok

Yummy is RIGHT!

Posted by Reviewer2387094 on Sep 29, 2012

LOVE these. Great flavor with a bit of a kick. Definitely a new fave for me. I will keep ordering these and highly recommend them. Yummy!

my candies

Posted by 5439766529924141506 on Aug 02, 2014

Loved those. The lemon are the most spiciest. Finished the package in a few days. Those are my candies ;) kids dont touch those, so the whole package goes to mummy. Too pity they dont have a large package of these, so for now reordered 2.

DELICIOUS!!

Posted by Reviewer1905957 on Aug 24, 2014

Best tasting chili pop ever. Not to spicy, just the right kick!!! 100% daily value of vitamin C

ЛЕДЕНЦЫ ДЛЯ ВЗРОСЛЫХ!!!

Posted by 5139108714149841218 on Oct 31, 2014

ОГНЕННЫЙ ВКУС ПЕРЦА ЧИЛИ С СОЧЕТАНИЕМ ДВУХ ВКУСОВ: МАНГО И ЛАЙМА... Горло продерает- будь здоров!!! Стоит попробовать! :)

A candy that even candy-haters will love!

Posted by herbalicious on Sep 19, 2012

My husband hates sweets, but he really likes these lollis! Not too sweet and just enough tang and spice to give it heaps of flavor! Love these!

Surprising amount of heat, and good flavor

Posted by Reviewer3143026 on Jun 22, 2012

I like my food good and spicy, so I was surprised that these had as much heat as they did when I tried them. I was expecting a very mild spicy flavor, but there was a fair amount of "punch" behind the otherwise very tasty sweet flavors of the fruit. I wouldn't say that the spicy flavor is overwhelming, in fact I found it quite pleasant, but spice "heat" is very subjective, so your mileage may vary.

love them!!

Posted by Reviewer3232422 on Jul 01, 2012

these pops are great :) a great snack late at night to avoid the munchies!

Yummy Earth Organic Hot Chili Pops are nice!

Posted by Reviewer2102317 on Nov 01, 2014

I really like how healthy and tasty these pops are. It's nice knowing you can have a sweet treat that will also help balance out what sugar you're putting in with that chili!

¡Buenísimos!

Posted by 5303764934336945247 on Nov 05, 2014

Están muy buenos, pero sólo aptos para amantes del picante.