Yummy Earth, Organic Pops, Assorted Flavors, 50+ Pops, 12.3 oz (349 g)

4.7 out of 5 based on 1914 reviews

Delicious and safe ingredients!

Posted by Reviewer1747568 From Canada on Jun 05, 2011

These lollipops (or suckers, as we call them) are wonderful. I don't let my son have artificial colouring, flavouring or preservatives, and I avoid corn syrup and other nasty sweeteners as much as possible. I am so happy I found these so that he doesn't always have to miss out when his cousins and friends are eating candy, but I still have the peace of mind knowing I'm not poisoning his body. They also taste so good that even my extremely-skeptical-of-anything-natural husband says they are delicious.

Yummy, just like the name

Posted by healthydoesit From Illinois on Oct 10, 2013

These lollipops are so good. They have a ton of flavor and taste just like any store bought suckers...even better. And knowing they're organic really tops it off. Great product at a great price. Take a look at my page to see over 100 real reviews from products I've purchased and tested here at Iherb!

my guilty pleasure

Posted by ekstravirgin From Norway on Aug 08, 2012

wonderful tasting, and so healthy you almost feel better eating one I even allow the kids to have one or two from my bag ;-D

Niiiiice

Posted by 5620945877642541087 on Oct 03, 2012

I DON'T like lollypops, but these I can eat. And it's great, the taste is natural. Won't take it again (because see the first phrase), but definitely would order it for a gift.

yum yum

Posted by Ahpeng From Singapore on Oct 14, 2012

love these pops as much as the kids!