Yummy Earth, Organic Pops, Assorted Flavors, 50+ Pops, 12.3 oz (349 g)

4.7 out of 5 based on 2065 reviews

Even my husband likes it!!!

Posted by Reviewer2921516 on Sep 12, 2010

My husband hates sweet things, but after trying this candy, he eats! My kids also loves it. Moreover, it has a USDA ORGANIC mark, I am more comfortable when I give a candy to my kids!

Delicious and safe ingredients!

Posted by Reviewer1747568 on Jun 05, 2011

These lollipops (or suckers, as we call them) are wonderful. I don't let my son have artificial colouring, flavouring or preservatives, and I avoid corn syrup and other nasty sweeteners as much as possible. I am so happy I found these so that he doesn't always have to miss out when his cousins and friends are eating candy, but I still have the peace of mind knowing I'm not poisoning his body. They also taste so good that even my extremely-skeptical-of-anything-natural husband says they are delicious.

Yummy, just like the name

Posted by healthydoesit on Oct 10, 2013

These lollipops are so good. They have a ton of flavor and taste just like any store bought suckers...even better. And knowing they're organic really tops it off. Great product at a great price. Take a look at my page to see over 100 real reviews from products I've purchased and tested here at Iherb!

Fantastisk gode!

Posted by etiskhandel on Mar 20, 2013

Disse vegetariske kjaerlighet-paa-pinner er kjempegode! 50 stk i en pose. De mangler bare en ting; den kunstige smaken av e-stoffer!

my guilty pleasure

Posted by ekstravirgin on Aug 08, 2012

wonderful tasting, and so healthy you almost feel better eating one I even allow the kids to have one or two from my bag ;-D