• Flavors may vary.

• Reviews | English

Fantastisk gode!

Posted by etiskhandel on Mar 20, 2013

Disse vegetariske kjaerlighet-paa-pinner er kjempegode! 50 stk i en pose. De mangler bare en ting; den kunstige smaken av e-stoffer!

my guilty pleasure

Posted by ekstravirgin on Aug 08, 2012

wonderful tasting, and so healthy you almost feel better eating one I even allow the kids to have one or two from my bag ;-D

Niiiiice

Posted by 5620945877642541087 on Oct 03, 2012

I DON'T like lollypops, but these I can eat. And it's great, the taste is natural. Won't take it again (because see the first phrase), but definitely would order it for a gift.

yum yum

Posted by Ahpeng on Oct 14, 2012

love these pops as much as the kids!

Very Good!

Posted by 4955518366679791381 on Jun 27, 2014

Very Good! My wife very like it!

Muy buenas

Posted by qmstascontando on Feb 19, 2015

Realmente estan muy buenas, mejor que las normales. Siguen siendo piruletas pero un poco menos "malas"

BEST HARD CANDY EVER!

Posted by 4773736985500293028 on Sep 02, 2015

I'M Addicted to these! They're great. Friends taste them and order them too. I read that you can buy them at Walgreens now. That's great distribution, but they were much more enticing when they were a secret. Anyway, still delicious and very few calories. No guilt! I carry a dozen or so in my purse at all times.

Delicious!

Posted by 5329945723409160480 on Aug 24, 2015

These products are very yummy. I love all of the different flavours especially the pomegranate and the cherry varieties.

just okay

Posted by DesertLiving on Jul 22, 2013

Very sour flavors, some better than others. I probably wont buy these again.

口さみしいときに

Posted by sakuradamon on Mar 16, 2014

気づいたら食べてます。PC作業が多いので、仕事しながら口にしていることもしばしば。オーガニックだし安心して食べれるのがいい!本当は普通のキャンディーを頼むつもりが間違えたんですが、ロリポップ型もおすすめです。 I wanted the regular candy, but I clicked on the wrong item and got this. But that mistake was a good one! This keeps me going when I'm working on my computer. It's always great to know that you're cosuming something organic especially if you have a sweet tooth!