Too Good!

Posted by MikeMember on May 26, 2011

These are one of the best nut snacks I've ever tasted. If you like cashews & coconut and enjoy a sweet treat from time to time, these are highly recommended. The only drawback is that they don't last very long because they are too good!!!

Coconut crazy

Posted by Reviewer1230538 on Aug 24, 2011

I love these ones! I am a big fan of coconut and nuts. This combination with chasew and coconut was sooo good.

Fantastic!

Posted by Reviewer1998499 on Mar 04, 2012

Fantastic!

Super Tasty

Posted by Reviewer2666562 on Aug 25, 2012

What a great snack! These are crunchy and just a bit sweet. The coconut flavor is just right.

Yummy nuts!

Posted by 5545410753010142984 on Oct 28, 2012

These nuts are soo good! The nuts themselves are of great quality, and the subtle sweet taste of coconut complements the cashew taste well. Highly recommended!

Absolutely YUM.

Posted by 4831614951972147245 on Jun 03, 2013

This combines my two favorites together: coconut and cashews. I swear this stuff is amazing, except it is a tad bit sweet. Love it though!

Это очень вкусно!!

Posted by Ameli-na-meli on Oct 26, 2013

Просто подарок судьбы, для тех кто любит и кешью и вкус кокоса!! Орехи очень нежные! Буду еще заказывать:)

Nice tasting cashew nuts with a mild coconut flavor

Posted by Reviewer1438643 on Feb 22, 2014

Very nice cashew nuts with a mild coconut flavor. Not too sweet just perfect. Can be very addictive. A good snack.

These are Awesome

Posted by 4684294166063330249 on Feb 23, 2014

Love the crunch and texture of the toasted coconut on these. I let my friend try and she loved it so much I got her a bag. So good, I could eat one bag by myself.