These really work!

Posted by Reviewer3201443 on Jan 29, 2012

My husband and I have avoided nasty colds by using these tasty, non-obnoxious zinc lozenges. While others in our household have been really sick, we've stayed well.

Amazing!

Posted by Reviewer1499951 on Sep 08, 2012

If I feel the slightest itch in my throat, I take one of these and it just magically goes away! I haven't had a cold in over 8 months!:D I will reorder reorder reorder!!

Tastes Great!

Posted by Reviewer1507025 on Sep 29, 2010

This product tastes great! It's good to know that it's not made from artificial sugars or sweeteners. For anyone who is open minded or likes Elderberry this is for you!

Good for colds

Posted by 5435030093168394235 on Aug 24, 2012

Good for colds

Great taste

Posted by Reviewer1605433 on Jan 12, 2011

These are the best tasting of all the Zand range and very soothing when I had a minor cough. I admit I am now sucking them even though there is nothing wrong with me, because I figure they are a sort of healthy sweet! I will keep buying thanks.

wonderful cough drops

Posted by Reviewer1616575 on Feb 05, 2013

great taste, not too sweet like most similar lozenges. soothe an irritated throat immediately. definitely going to reorder these.

Delicious

Posted by Reviewer1658119 on Apr 16, 2010

My 9 year old has terrible breath, but by coincidence I noticed each day she took her zinc lozenge (which she did not really like) her breath was great. Now she does not complain when she needs a zinc lozenge-- she likes the taste of these. The problem now is that I'm eating them like candy. I hope I don't OD.

Items Rate Review Zand, Elderberry Zinc, Herbalozenge, Black Elderberry, 15 Lozenges (ZAN-00009)

Posted by Reviewer1574798 on Dec 28, 2008

Excellent product. It helped my cough clear up. Very good to get you through the cold and flu season. I highly recommend this product.

Great taste

Posted by Reviewer1578233 on Dec 08, 2009

Comparing to other similar products, that one is the winner!

Great way to get the kids to take Zinc.

Posted by Reviewer1579175 on Oct 15, 2013

Great way to get the kids to take Zinc.