A staple of our winter arsenal

Posted by Reviewer1915264 on Oct 08, 2008

We wouldn't be without this product and take it all season. Much better tasting than the other brands we have tried and especially for all it contains.

Best Immune Support

Posted by Reviewer1396961 on Sep 14, 2011

I have been using Zand's herbal Insure tincture for years. It is the one tried and true remedy when I am around people with colds or flu. It is very affective! I highly recommend this above all other herbal combinations.

kicks butt

Posted by 5395244494597747240 on Dec 20, 2012

this combination of ingredients kicks butt. when i feel a cold or flu coming on i dose heavily with this as well as other herbal products to avoid getting sick. ignore limitations on the label and use more of the product!

Excellent formulas for Immune system

Posted by Reviewer2480685 on Jan 12, 2015

This is my go-to during cold and flu season. I use it at the first sign of a cold and often avoid getting sick. I love this product. I don't mind the taste -- it's much better tasting than some the other Echinacea products. No Alcohol. Zand Insure is a reliable formula.

susie

Posted by Reviewer1909687 on Dec 05, 2008

perfect daily wellness support for the family member who won't swallow pills!!

Tom Key

Posted by Reviewer1307902 on Jan 17, 2009

Very good product for immune maintenance, and for onset of flue or cold.

H.C. Cary

Posted by Reviewer2996947 on Feb 15, 2009

I have been taking this product for over 25 yrs. iHerb has the best quality and price. I have not had a cold since.

immune support

Posted by Reviewer1041883 on Apr 21, 2010

Great product. Originally got this as a preventative med for after surgery. Since then I've used it on various occasions at the onset of cold symptoms -within 3 days I'd feel 100% better!

Immune support is always good.

Posted by 4987144849883795768 on Jul 18, 2013

I have kept Zand Insure Herbal in the house for over 20 years. I was glad to be able to order it here. Unfortunately, I got charged by the Canadian shipper for taxes, shipping and a COD fee. When I order from mercola.com, it comes to my home by Canada Post, completely paid for, no COD charge.