A staple in our family.

Posted by 5473186130802815585 on Apr 26, 2015

This is a great one to have throughout the winter months. It helps to fortify your childs' immune system throughout the yucky flue seasons. My daughter likes the taste which goes a looong way to being a winner for us too.

it works

Posted by 5148461121348211767 on Feb 12, 2014

Great product. My kid love it. It also works

Seems good

Posted by Reviewer2307441 on Dec 14, 2011

So easy to to give since the serving size is so small- my kids like it just as is, not mixed. Can't go wrong with this one.

Very convenient form for giving to children

Posted by Reviewer1936139 on Nov 28, 2011

Pleasant taste and good contents

Good product

Posted by Reviewer2447529 on Nov 10, 2011

The kids like it. I mix it with their juice.

My kids love it!

Posted by Reviewer1447906 on Feb 14, 2011

My kids love the taste of this and I really think it works!

Helps prevent colds

Posted by Reviewer2508001 on Jan 26, 2011

I don't use this product everyday (as it's rather expensive). But when I sense that my 3-year old daughter may get sick, e.g. sneezes a lot or she is around other sick kids, I will give her a dose. Each time this seems to have prevented her from catching a cold, or shortened the duration/severity of her cold.

My lil' one is a little over 3 and has only been sick 1 time. We love this stuff!

Posted by Reviewer2760766 on Jan 26, 2010

Great Stuff!

My kids love this and it works!!

Posted by Reviewer1620513 on Aug 16, 2009

It is supposed to taste like raspberry but my kids say it tastes like caramel. My 3yr old nags me for it throughout the day and my fussy 9yr old enjoys it. It also works - we are in the grip of a winter full of wierd and wonderful new viruses (including the bird flu) and yet using this and liquid garlic, (hand sanitiser too) my children are all virus free and have been throughout the winter. One negative - its a very small bottle and doesnt last long.

My son loves it

Posted by Reviewer3325921 on Mar 02, 2009

I started using this while my son was in daycare and always getting sick. It seemed to help keep him healthy ,or at least shorten any illness. He recently was the only one in the house to not catch a cold. I use it for 5-7 days before or after exposure to people with colds or places where he usually would get sick from such as starting school or playgrounds. He loves the taste and doesn't mind taking it like the medicine when he is sick.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »