My lil' one is a little over 3 and has only been sick 1 time. We love this stuff!

Posted by Reviewer2760766 on Jan 26, 2010

Great Stuff!

GOOD

Posted by Reviewer3241216 on Nov 27, 2009

My 4 year old like the taste. and the product seems to work too. It helped to relieve my daughters cold and cough.

good value

Posted by Reviewer1836568 on Oct 09, 2009

kids didn't like the taste much.will wait to see if it stops them catching anything at school.

Great taste!

Posted by Reviewer2490036 on Aug 23, 2009

This is for a little boy who hates the taste of other children's tonics and he loves this one and enjoys taking it. I'm very happy that I can buy this from iherb.

My kids love this and it works!!

Posted by Reviewer1620513 on Aug 16, 2009

It is supposed to taste like raspberry but my kids say it tastes like caramel. My 3yr old nags me for it throughout the day and my fussy 9yr old enjoys it. It also works - we are in the grip of a winter full of wierd and wonderful new viruses (including the bird flu) and yet using this and liquid garlic, (hand sanitiser too) my children are all virus free and have been throughout the winter. One negative - its a very small bottle and doesnt last long.

My son loves it

Posted by Reviewer3325921 on Mar 02, 2009

I started using this while my son was in daycare and always getting sick. It seemed to help keep him healthy ,or at least shorten any illness. He recently was the only one in the house to not catch a cold. I use it for 5-7 days before or after exposure to people with colds or places where he usually would get sick from such as starting school or playgrounds. He loves the taste and doesn't mind taking it like the medicine when he is sick.

Seemed to help the cold healing process

Posted by Reviewer3222415 on Feb 09, 2009

I will try this again.

excellent

Posted by Reviewer1045314 on Jan 18, 2009

love love love this product

Most of my kids love it

Posted by Mommawomma on Dec 25, 2008

My kids hate the regular immune support, but we mix it in juice. I was hoping this would save me the hassle of mixing it. It works. I can just give it directly to my kids and they enjoy it. Except for my 8 yr old who runs for a drink of water. The original formula has been keeping my family healthy for 15 years now.

A cold/flu season must

Posted by Reviewer1235202 on Oct 08, 2008

My 3-year old *asks* for her daily dose of this! This alcohol-free suspension is a great way to administer vitamins + herbal immune boosters to little ones.

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »