Zand, Thistle Cleanse Formula, 2 fl oz (59 ml)

Very good quality product

Posted by Reviewer2826877 From Australia on Jan 17, 2013

Good quality product. Excellent price. First day I used it, had a bit of a headache. So I knew that it worked. Had more BMs in the first few days as well. So I knew that it worked. I was just sad when the bottle finished. I was having some pain before I started in the liver area so I purchased this product. By the end of the bottle, I no longer was experiencing any discomfortable. Highly recommended product.

Love this product

Posted by 5099265533104444314 on Apr 01, 2014

It makes my skin glow. Very useful if you have had a bad weekend or need to detox. Will keep using

powerful stuff

Posted by liveahealthylife on Aug 18, 2013

I have been using the recommended dose and I have experienced some unpleasant headaches and tiredness, It definitely draws out toxins that have been stored deep within the body, drink plenty of water throughout the day to flush out the toxins

very unpredictable, but wouldn't give it up

Posted by Reviewer1532403 From Massachusetts on Aug 24, 2010

I have had a good reaction to it, in the sense that it cleaned my system and I felt refreshed. But then on other days, I have also had abdominal pain immediately after taking it. I guess it cannot be taken every day, maybe just once a week...