Interesting selection

Posted by FancyBeauty on Aug 31, 2012

I liked this interesting selection to taste more teas of this brand. Won't tell that all of they are fantastic, but everyone has it own herbal, special, delicious and enjoyable taste. Somewhere weak, somewhere strong and memorable. Этот чай мне можно сказать понравился. К тому же возможность попробовать больше чая этой марки мне очень импонировала. Не скажу, что все чаи восхительны, каждый чай вкусен по особенному - по-травянному.)

Good

Posted by KrisHolth on Aug 28, 2012

Great taste

Fabulous teas!

Posted by Reviewer1481099 on Nov 21, 2012

Zhena's Gypsy teas are the best!! And this is a great way to try a few different ones.

GOOD

Posted by Reviewer1737003 on Jan 09, 2012

GOOD

Exelent tea.

Posted by Reviewer3126648 on Sep 27, 2014

Love all of them.

Good tea for a good value.

Posted by Reviewer3166195 on Mar 12, 2013

I think this is a nice set. Zhena's Gypsy Teas are mostly on the lighter-tasting side but still have a lot of flavor, which I like. The only one here I have yet to try is the chamomile, but I enjoy the other three.

nice

Posted by Reviewer1516290 on Jan 18, 2012

nice but not too much for that price

Too weak for my taste

Posted by Reviewer3207613 on Dec 20, 2011

I bought this because I thought it was an interesting selection, and I am limited to herbal teas due to a cleanse. I have only tried the Fire Light Chai so far, and am sorry to say that it does not compare to the other herbal chais I use. I will certainly try the other three flavors, but so far, no good.