So good.

Posted by Reviewer3126648 on Sep 27, 2014

I love rose flavour, and this tea is bliss in a cup for me.

BEST ROSE TEA EVER

Posted by 4632480003130261039 on Jun 24, 2014

i was skeptical about the blend of black tea and rose because i was afraid that the black tea would overpower the fragrance of rose, but it turns out the blend tastes perfect and the smell and taste of rose is really invigorating. I highly recommend to those rose tea lovers out there. Just to keep in mind that theres caffeine due to the black tea.

Great

Posted by CindyW on Jun 26, 2013

My parents love the flavor, so I have given it to them as a gift, along with other flavors. It's cheaper through Iherb too.

Strong rose taste

Posted by KillerColours on Jan 23, 2013

I rarely find rose teas that actually taste like rose but this one is great. Awesome with soy milk.

Great taste and smell!

Posted by darlingnovember on Nov 27, 2012

I was first a little sceptic about this product, because I typically don't like rose scents. But I really, really love this tea!! Even though it has a pretty strong rose scent, it doesn't bother me at all, I actually like it! It has become my favorite tea!

Simply beautiful

Posted by Reviewer3058980 on Nov 17, 2012

This is the best rose tea I've ever tasted. The rose tastes natural---in no way chemical or overwhelming. I love the flavor of rose and have been searching for just the perfect tea to unwind with. This is it. Beautiful scent, beautiful taste.

Запах райского сада///Smell of the Garden of Eden

Posted by --Irka-- on Jul 09, 2012

Покупала в подарок любимой теще. Коробочка пришла целая - приятно взять в руки. Открыли все вместе - запах разнесся по всей кухне-мы очутились в райском саду! Натуральная чайная роза!!! ВОСТОРГ!!! И сам чай вкусный, насыщенный, хорошего качества. В России аналогов я не встречала.Советую и на подарки и себе. Любите себя - радуйтесь аромату!/// Buy a gift loved his mother. The box came a whole - it's nice to pick up. They opened it all together - the smell echoed throughout the kitchen, we found ourselves in the Garden of Eden! Natural tea rose! JOY! And the tea delicious, rich, good quality.   In Russia, I do not vstrechala.Sovetuyu analogues and for gifts and yourself. Love yourself - enjoy your fragrance

Very fragrant

Posted by Reviewer2974532 on Jun 23, 2012

Very sensual tea, nearly perfume-like scent. I like to sweeten it by adding a bit stevia and then a splash of milk. Delicious.

!

Posted by Reviewer3154855 on Mar 27, 2012

many thanks

Delicious

Posted by Reviewer1055630 on Jan 19, 2012

You can really taste the rose petals in this tea. I love the fragrance as much as the taste!

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »