July Special - Free International Shipping for orders over $40.00!

Zia Natural Skincare, Men, ActiClean Skin Clearing Face Wash, Fragrance Free, 5 fl oz (150 ml)

Refreshing!

Posted by Reviewer2674045 on Mar 22, 2011

I haven't used this face wash myself but it's a favorite with my teenage boys.

Execellent

Posted by Reviewer1322014 on Sep 11, 2011

I use this instead of my husband, he didn't like the smell and the cooling tingling feeling of mint. I rather like it, especially for summer days. Cleans very well and balances oily skin.

My new favorite face wash

Posted by Reviewer2752986 on Feb 28, 2012

This is a wonderful face wash. It does have a minty smell, which is natural and that I enjoy. If you are really sensitive to mint, this may not be the fragrance free product for you. It's helped my skin a great deal, and feels great.

Best I have found for my husband

Posted by Reviewer1864655 on Feb 03, 2010

I have ordered several different brands of men's face cleanser for my husband. He likes this Zia product the best for cleansing and price point.