Adds body and shine

Posted by Reviewer2435277 on Jan 23, 2013

Most SLS shampoos make my scalp itch, and most SLS-free ones dont clean well. This one lathers nicely, cleans well and leaves hair nicely conditioned without making my fine hair limp. Will repurchase.

My Favorite Conditioner

Posted by Reviewer2545341 on May 20, 2010

I picked up a sample size, and fell in love. I have fine, short to med length hair, and it never weighs my hair down. It's a bit on the strong aromatic side, nice small just strong, but the smell doesn't remain much at all once dry. I do not leave it on long for my fine hair, but for thicker or dryer hair, you can leave it on longer.

You will not be dissapointed

Posted by 5431150820198579159 on Dec 22, 2014

I have medium oily scalp. I have to wash my hair at least every 2 days, have been growing out my natural hair free of dyes etc for about a year. I have used many products ranging from $60 a bottle to drug store brands. My dad bought this and I used it since I was all out of my shampoo. I have to say my hair has never felt to bouncy and shiny in my entire life. I have strangers comment on how shiny my hair is. Buy this! It is amazing, I stock up now so I never run out this is the only shampoo in our house and the best thing is it never gets to that point where my hair is 'used' to it every time I wash my hair it is same bouncy and clean~!

I love this shampoo!

Posted by Reviewer2700553 on May 11, 2011

This is my favorite shampoo. My whole family uses it. It smells great, it lathers up really well. My fine hair feels really clean and silky and full of body. My scalp doesn't itch or break out with this like other shampoos tend to. I like that the ingredients are clean and natural and still very effective. Other shampoos that lather up using chemicals will irritate my scalp and most other natural shampoos just don't clean very well and my hair feels weighed down and greasy. This clay/minerals shampoo doesn't over-strip my hair and I don't have to use very much so it lasts a long time. I love the conditioner too and I don't need to use very much of it either for my hair to be soft and detangled. I have a hard time finding a shampoo that I like and I'm always trying different brands, but I've been sticking with this one for a couple of years now since I found it. Every so often I will try something else but I keep coming back to this one. My husband is very allergic to perfume-like smells even if they are organic or natural and he can use this shampoo without his eyes watering or swelling up. He loves this shampoo too.

best product ever

Posted by Reviewer1834806 on May 12, 2010

LOVE IT

Shiny, smooth, and clean scalp

Posted by 5042887406198483048 on Aug 22, 2016

I have very oily scalp and been looking for a HG shampoo. I encountered a Japanese clay shampoo once and looked up for clay shampoo in iHerbs, which resulted in Zion Health Adama shampoo. I decided to buy when I saw a reasonable price and good review. I was a bit skeptical with the comment of 'shiny' hair, but I got to say, I got many compliment on my hair! My scalp is no longer as oily as before, and I have had around 7-8 use. I love this hair shampoo and sure will spread the words.

Posted by Reviewer2406177 on May 23, 2010

Works great. My hair and scalp feel clean. Really like it.

Posted by Reviewer1301993 on Jul 26, 2010

This cleans my hair well without making it dry. Im very pleased with this one!

Good.

Posted by Reviewer1582777 on Jun 16, 2011

Unlike a lot of these mineral / clay shampoos, it feels like it actually washes your hair, and rinses out well, leaving your hair feeling nicely-washed. Based on a couple of uses of this I've also bought the conditioner, which I also like. Expensive, but worth it.

Posted by Reviewer3061873 on Oct 03, 2011

Works well on my fine and thin hair. I use the conditioner also.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »