Great taste and flavor

Posted by coupon-code-GIH008 on Apr 05, 2012

Zion, ClayBrite, Natural Toothpaste, Natural Mint Flavor, 3.2 oz (92 g) I like it very much because the falvor is soft and because you don't need much on your toothbrush to be effecive. Clay is really good for gums.

Brilliant

Posted by Reviewer1377782 on Feb 19, 2013

This toothpaste contains all the natural ingredients for REALLY CLEANING YOUR TEETH AND KILLING BACTERIA. It leaves your teeth feeling smooth and clean. It is marginally whiter each time you use it. and the mouth feels fresher than it has ever been. YOU MUST TRY THIS ONE!

Great Toothpaste

Posted by Reviewer2251137 on Sep 10, 2014

I was pleasantly surprised that the taste was better than expected. It has a very light peppermint flavor and is not hard to tolerate at all despite the clay. It is a little weird to spit it out and say clay colored spit rather than white, but I can live with that. I feel it really gets my teeth clean without destroying the enamel.

The only clay-based toothpaste on iherb!

Posted by Reviewer1990583 on Aug 10, 2011

Clay based toothpaste is one of the best ways to clean your teeth and also is a great way to get small amounts of clay into your system for ongoing regular detoxification of your digestive tract by swallowing this toothpaste rather than spitting it out. Great taste and my mouth feels nice n clean after using this.

Highly recommended

Posted by Reviewer1971044 on Sep 22, 2011

My mouth feels so clean and fresh, I noticed my teeth are whiter in just few days of use.

ClayBrite Natural Toothpaste

Posted by myreviews on Jul 09, 2013

Really like it. The fact that it's natural is priceless. The taste is mild and I love it ( I don't like strong peppermint taste toothpastes ). You can feel the granules of the clay inside the toothpaste and it leaves you with nice fresh and clean feeling in the mouth. I'm very happy with it. :)

Zion, ClayBrite, Natural Toothpaste, Natural Mint Flavor, 3.2 oz (92 g)

Posted by 4792897474663124656 on Jun 21, 2012

Great natural toothpaste. Clean, refreshing and good for your teeth.

The search is over

Posted by Reviewer2557352 on Oct 01, 2012

great toothpaste that really helps with gum disease and harmless if swallowed

love it

Posted by Reviewer1511810 on Oct 02, 2012

I really like the minty taste, and the texture is good too. You can feel the clay a little, but it doesn't bother me. I love the ingredients, because most mainstream toothpastes are full of stuff that you don't want to put in your mouth.

Mild and effiscient

Posted by Reviewer1905589 on Nov 12, 2014

I was a very pleasant experience to wash my teeth with this sort of clay paste. It clean well and mildly and does leave a kind of neutral taste in the mouth which I really like. I will certainly re buy it

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »