Average

Posted by Reviewer1241885 on May 19, 2013

Will use this tube, but won't buy again. This mask does clean my skin a little bit, but the effect is gone in few hours. It makes it look less oily (that's good). On the other hand - it makes my skin too dry.

Excellent

Posted by 5535840862443231961 on Dec 16, 2013

I love this clay masque. Only require to apply a thin layer. Works well without flaking or drying out skin.

Good product!

Posted by Superkoxy on Feb 23, 2014

Very good!

Okay

Posted by 4806643745682439184 on Nov 10, 2013

This mask is nice, smells good. But I don't like using it on areas that tend to be dry. Just on the nose and chin, or on the T-zone. Also I don't recommend using it everyday because it's very drying. Overall it's a nice mask. But I probably will not order again.

Es efectivo

Posted by 5430871800574500420 on May 12, 2016

Ya he gastado varios botes, y es de las mascarillas que más me gustan. Mi piel es mixta, y esta mascarilla me ayuda a limpiar la piel sin resecarla (las mascarillas de arcilla verde noto que me resecan mucho y hacen que la piel me "pique"). La utilizo sobretodo en la ducha (mientras me pongo la mascarilla del pelo, me exfolio, etc.), y para lo que mejor me va es para ayudar a cicatrizar antes los granitos que me he tocado

Good mask

Posted by 4863263901978890966 on Aug 13, 2013

I like using this mask. It doesn't dry my skin but cleans it very well

Not much effect

Posted by Reviewer2767914 on Nov 06, 2013

Not much effect yet.

average mask

Posted by 5711463685227769294 on Feb 26, 2015

doesn t have a visible effect on blackheads or pimples. It tends to dry out hte skin