Good

Posted by Reviewer1891763 on Dec 08, 2014

My 17-year old cat has been taking this for a while. He is more sprightly now and doesn't have difficulty gong down the stairs any more. But I have to shove the treat down his throat as he does not particularly fancy the taste of it. Luckily it's small enough to swallow easily.

Awesome!

Posted by 5571932294190402036 on Mar 20, 2014

My cat likes these, most days. They really seems to make a difference in her movement. She is 20 years old and after a couple of weeks of daily Hip Action, she seems 10 years younger! But some days, I'm not sure why, it's hard to get her to eat them.

Brilliant product and great value

Posted by 4911457616886709686 on Mar 12, 2014

I have a Scottish fold with congenital joint problems. So even though he's young, he needs to take glucosamine for life. I used to sprinkle powder on his dry food, but sometimes he would avoid eating it and leave it in the bowl; then luckily I discovered these treats. Firstly my cat LOVES them! They're really small, soft and chewy and smell great! Also, the bag is huge and contains about 100 to 150 treats (too many to count, sorry); great value for the price! At first I gave my cat 2 a day, as I've read you should do 4-6 weeks double dose at first to build up the joints. Now I'm at 1 at day maintenance dose, so each bag will last a long time. Glucosamine takes 4-6 weeks to work, so be patient; I've seen a noticeable change in my cats jumping ability! Do hope they never stop making these, as I plan to buy them from iherb forever.

Good product

Posted by Reviewer2928529 on Jan 13, 2013

My cat likes it. The price is fine.

Good product

Posted by Reviewer3306205 on Nov 20, 2012

Great price too. Will continue to buy

great

Posted by Reviewer1937131 on Jul 21, 2012

my other cat loves these,she's the one who needs to get extra portions of glucosamine.

Amazing

Posted by Reviewer1920504 on May 13, 2012

For the last year my senior cat (16 yo and counting) couldn't even jump on the bad. It was hard to see the fear in his eyes each time he approached a furniture. Usually I'm suspicious about products with a dog's name or image but I liked the reviews and felt so bad for my cat. The ingredients are of high quality. The taste is very good (so says my little spoiled one) and it's soft. After two weeks my cat started to jump high. After a month I started to see bluer splashes... Ever since he is like at least 10 years younger and much happier. Jumping high, distance and racing the wind are now daily routines. Oh, be still my hurt :-)

zukes

Posted by Reviewer1891135 on Dec 03, 2011

Seems like good quality treats and they seem to help so far.

My very picky cat...

Posted by Jennie on Sep 24, 2011

...gobbles these up! Great price too!

Maine Coone Howls for These Treats

Posted by Reviewer1797022 on Aug 02, 2011

It is like he knows they ease his achy old hips - our Main Coone verbally begs for his treats before he starts off his day each morning - these treats seem to really help his old achy joints and I am very glad to have found these through iHerb. Every item we have purchased from iHerb is a quality product, including this one.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »