Great

Posted by Reviewer3260068 on Apr 12, 2011

My fussy (and poorly) half Korat loves these and they seem to be doing him good! He has an arthritic spine and these are helping him to get some bounce back. And, what a great price!!!!

great

Posted by Reviewer1937131 on Jul 21, 2012

my other cat loves these,she's the one who needs to get extra portions of glucosamine.

Good

Posted by Reviewer1891763 on Dec 08, 2014

My 17-year old cat has been taking this for a while. He is more sprightly now and doesn't have difficulty gong down the stairs any more. But I have to shove the treat down his throat as he does not particularly fancy the taste of it. Luckily it's small enough to swallow easily.

Cats like it

Posted by Reviewer1763059 on Jul 21, 2012

Im not sure if it works, but at least my cats like it:D

Kitty loves them

Posted by 4922594300124335281 on Jul 25, 2012

My cat seems to really enjoy these, and I think they are helping her as she's getting older.

Just started

Posted by Zihuana on Aug 05, 2012

I have so far given my cat just one of these, and since she is very picky with her food (has also food sensitivities) I was very excited to see that she was all over the place when she got this treat. So far so good; first (and also one of the biggest) obstacle bypassed :D I will continue to give her one per day, and will come report if anything happens with her e.g. locomotion.

Good

Posted by 5011851768021598378 on May 02, 2014

My cats love it very much

hip action

Posted by 4724957889171582333 on Jul 15, 2014

Our cat absolutely love this product, she wait all day for those little pieces. Also very please with your speedy delivery. Thanks

Such a promising product!

Posted by 5621883624755595372 on Jan 09, 2014