Cats like it

Posted by Reviewer1763059 on Jul 21, 2012

Im not sure if it works, but at least my cats like it:D

great

Posted by Reviewer1937131 on Jul 21, 2012

my other cat loves these,she's the one who needs to get extra portions of glucosamine.

Amazing

Posted by Reviewer1920504 on May 13, 2012

For the last year my senior cat (16 yo and counting) couldn't even jump on the bad. It was hard to see the fear in his eyes each time he approached a furniture. Usually I'm suspicious about products with a dog's name or image but I liked the reviews and felt so bad for my cat. The ingredients are of high quality. The taste is very good (so says my little spoiled one) and it's soft. After two weeks my cat started to jump high. After a month I started to see bluer splashes... Ever since he is like at least 10 years younger and much happier. Jumping high, distance and racing the wind are now daily routines. Oh, be still my hurt :-)

zukes

Posted by Reviewer1891135 on Dec 03, 2011

Seems like good quality treats and they seem to help so far.

My very picky cat...

Posted by Jennie on Sep 24, 2011

...gobbles these up! Great price too!

Maine Coone Howls for These Treats

Posted by Reviewer1797022 on Aug 02, 2011

It is like he knows they ease his achy old hips - our Main Coone verbally begs for his treats before he starts off his day each morning - these treats seem to really help his old achy joints and I am very glad to have found these through iHerb. Every item we have purchased from iHerb is a quality product, including this one.

Great

Posted by Reviewer3260068 on Apr 12, 2011

My fussy (and poorly) half Korat loves these and they seem to be doing him good! He has an arthritic spine and these are helping him to get some bounce back. And, what a great price!!!!

Cat's more agile

Posted by Reviewer1663253 on Apr 11, 2011

I have been giving this to my 2 middle aged cats over the past 2 weeks and have noticed a marked improvement in their ability to jump up onto the bed, gate, etc. They had both got to a stage where they were pulling themselves onto the furniture with great difficulty but are now able to jump up without difficulty. I will be ordering this regularly now.

My Picky Cat Loves These treats

Posted by Reviewer2945577 on Mar 31, 2011

My 15 year old cat Lucky loves these treats.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »