Gifts Best Sellers Specials New Products Product Trials Conditions A-Z

Zuke's, Hip Action, Cat Treat, Chicken Formula, 3 oz (85 g) (Discontinued Item)

Reviews 5-star

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »

Brilliant product and great value

Posted by 4911457616886709686 on Mar 12, 2014

I have a Scottish fold with congenital joint problems. So even though he's young, he needs to take glucosamine for life. I used to sprinkle powder on his dry food, but sometimes he would avoid eating it and leave it in the bowl; then luckily I discovered these treats. Firstly my cat LOVES them! They're really small, soft and chewy and smell great! Also, the bag is huge and contains about 100 to 150 treats (too many to count, sorry); great value for the price! At first I gave my cat 2 a day, as I've read you should do 4-6 weeks double dose at first to build up the joints. Now I'm at 1 at day maintenance dose, so each bag will last a long time. Glucosamine takes 4-6 weeks to work, so be patient; I've seen a noticeable change in my cats jumping ability! Do hope they never stop making these, as I plan to buy them from iherb forever.

Awesome!

Posted by 5571932294190402036 on Mar 20, 2014

My cat likes these, most days. They really seems to make a difference in her movement. She is 20 years old and after a couple of weeks of daily Hip Action, she seems 10 years younger! But some days, I'm not sure why, it's hard to get her to eat them.

Good

Posted by Reviewer1891763 on Dec 08, 2014

My 17-year old cat has been taking this for a while. He is more sprightly now and doesn't have difficulty gong down the stairs any more. But I have to shove the treat down his throat as he does not particularly fancy the taste of it. Luckily it's small enough to swallow easily.

zukes

Posted by Reviewer1891135 on Dec 03, 2011

Seems like good quality treats and they seem to help so far.

Great

Posted by Reviewer3260068 on Apr 12, 2011

My fussy (and poorly) half Korat loves these and they seem to be doing him good! He has an arthritic spine and these are helping him to get some bounce back. And, what a great price!!!!

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »