Pet Store Manager

Posted by alloriginal on Apr 16, 2013

As manager of a large and successful pet store for 15 years, I have a lot of experience with Zuke's Hip Action. Any dog (or human, for that matter) is susceptible to joint wear and damage over time. Zuke's Hip Action contains enough of the active ingrediants to make a difference over several weeks. Even better if used before a problem starts! One or two per day is effective and economical, and your dog will absolutely love them! Make this part of your daily ritual--years from now you'll be glad you did. Click my reviewer name to see how you can save up to $10 off your first order (free shipping too!). Iherb is the place I trust for all my health needs: low prices, huge selection, unbeatable service, and fast, free shipping. You can't go wrong!

souped-up treat

Posted by jasminem on Aug 06, 2014

with 300mg of glaucosamine and 50mg of chondroitin in each treat, this isn't going to cure your dog of its stiff joints, but if it's supplemented with proper tablets/wafers meant for joint recovery, they certainly add a boost to recovery. my dogs don't seem to enjoy the peanut butter flavour as much as they do the beef, though.

Posted by HealthyGuy on Mar 15, 2011

My dog loves these. I just wish they didn't contain gelatin.