My dogs love these! Great price!

Posted by Reviewer1435217 on Mar 11, 2015

My dogs love these and these are small enough to use in training for small and medium sized dogs. These smell so nice I want to taste them too!

The only time my dog comes when called

Posted by 5383899045492509072 on Mar 23, 2015

Well, it's the only time my dog immediately comes when called, otherwise he slowly saunters over usually. He really loves these and as training treats, they have been working really magically. They're small enough for both small dogs, and perfect for big dogs as well. I'll be keeping these around the house. They can also be pushed into kongs and other toys that make use of small holes for treats to keep the pup active.

My dog loves these!

Posted by 4830009186985985152 on May 02, 2015

I change around between this taste and the salmon one so by dog has a variety. He loves them both!

Great treats

Posted by 4735003319916230030 on Sep 13, 2014

I really like these perfect size treats. I use them as training reward or at shows. My dogs loves them but they aren't picky eaters so they love all treats.

Zuke's, Mini Naturals, Healthy Moist Miniature Dog Treats, Peanut Butter Formula, 6 oz (170 g) Zuke's, Mini Naturals, Healthy Moist Miniature Dog Treats, Peanut Butter Formula, 6 oz (170 g)

Posted by blurhoney on Aug 14, 2016

my dog loves this alot!!!!!

My dogs like it!

Posted by 5368249412856625169 on Dec 07, 2016

i think smell don't like peanut buttur haha my dogs like it tho

Treats

Posted by Reviewer2216447 on Oct 09, 2011

Could be slightly larger, dog does love the treats

Doggie Treats

Posted by Reviewer3240743 on Sep 01, 2014

The peanut butter flavor gives Daisy Mae a little variety which she welcomes when she feels like having a snack.

my dog loves it

Posted by 5708056527008126638 on Jan 13, 2014

Not crunchy but my dog loves it. I hide these treats here and there in a room and let him find it. He loves this game.

My dog gets sick of it.

Posted by CheapAndChic on Nov 19, 2014

My dog used to love this snack when I first introduced it to her, but after a while she gets sick of it.

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »