Zuke's, Mini Naturals, Healthy Moist Miniature Dog Treats, Roasted Chicken Recipe, 6 oz (170 g)

Reviews 4-star

Dogs love it!

Posted by 5249659154849602454 on Jun 10, 2013

I have 2 dogs and they both love this treat! We've only been getting the same few brands of doggy treats from our local pet shop (jer high brand)so a change in taste was definitely welcomed by my dogs.

Zuke's mini naturals healthy moist miniature dog treats, roasted chicken

Posted by Reviewer2367101 on Jun 25, 2013

Since my old brand is no longer sold in pet food stores, I had switched to Zuke's mini naturals healthy moist miniature dog treats. My dog enjoys the miniature size and taste. This product may be a healthy choice. It is fairly priced.

Posted by 5475379800963711674 on Nov 20, 2013

My dog loves it.

Mini's

Posted by 4630873812344236820 on Jun 30, 2014

Dogs love these too`

Doggie Treats

Posted by Reviewer3240743 on Sep 01, 2014

My Boston Terrier, Daisy Mae, loves these. Whenever she looks at me with that begging look in her eyes in between meals, I just put a few of these little treats down for her & she trots off fully contented.