Very delicious

Posted by Reviewer3128510 on Oct 21, 2011

My cat like it so much.

My cat likes these (he likes everything)

Posted by Reviewer2418769 on Aug 06, 2012

I wish Iherb offered more brands of cat treats. They would surely sell. According the the Humane Society: There are approximately 86.4 million owned cats in the United States. Thirty-three percent of U.S. households own at least one cat. Fifty-two percent of owners own more than one cat. On average, owners have two cats. Even here in New Zealand where the human population is just above 4 million, there are between 900,000 and 1.5 million. Surely, a good number of Iherb customers own cats.

My Daisy loves them!

Posted by Reviewer2735431 on Jun 17, 2013

She gobbles them up - her special treat after supper!

My cats LOVE them!

Posted by Reviewer2774962 on Sep 20, 2011

My cats now know the sound of the drawer that I keep these in and get very excited every time it opens. I feel good about giving them a treat with such high quality ingredients.

great

Posted by Reviewer3244252 on Jan 25, 2012

my cats adore it :)

My cats favourite, so far

Posted by 4821531502557432987 on Dec 01, 2014

My cat loves the natural purrz! Throughout the day she gets premium dry food, and premium canned treats. The problem with cats - ones you go canned, you never go back to dry. And closer to the evening, when she knows she had her "wet food" portion, and what left is to finish the sad dry food - she comes to me, brushes her tail on my leg and gives me the strongest look! After trying to talk to the cat, and understanding it's a lost cause... The purrz come in a cute Z shape, and are very soft and crumbly, and smell good. I crumble one purrz "Z" and sprinkle it over her plate of undesirable dry food, that by now was stale...and voilà!!! The purring (tractor) cat is munching all the dry food to the last bit :) So highly recommended.

After a first axiting taste, my cat refused to try it again.

Posted by 5009947428753147039 on Aug 17, 2013

It seemed that the taste test was perfect but since the first try my cat won't tuch it anymore. It could be the flavore or the fact that the product is too soft for here, but the fact still remains - we are disapointed:(

great

Posted by 5497169501682778642 on Dec 17, 2013

my cat like it.

ils adorent

Posted by 4940031436421165133 on Jan 13, 2014

mes 2 chats adorent !

My cats love it

Posted by 5443651933326145696 on Feb 22, 2015

My 3 furbabies, all gather around me to ask for this tidbit. The most timid of them all, becomes fearless when I open this pack of snack. She will put her front 2 paws on my thighs and even on my palms to get ready for her snack. Talk about using food for bonding. This snack works.

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »