Posted by Strelka on Apr 24, 2015

manam konkrētajam kaķim sajūsmu neizsauca gan

My cats love it

Posted by 5443651933326145696 on Feb 22, 2015

My 3 furbabies, all gather around me to ask for this tidbit. The most timid of them all, becomes fearless when I open this pack of snack. She will put her front 2 paws on my thighs and even on my palms to get ready for her snack. Talk about using food for bonding. This snack works.

My cats favourite, so far

Posted by 4821531502557432987 on Dec 01, 2014

My cat loves the natural purrz! Throughout the day she gets premium dry food, and premium canned treats. The problem with cats - ones you go canned, you never go back to dry. And closer to the evening, when she knows she had her "wet food" portion, and what left is to finish the sad dry food - she comes to me, brushes her tail on my leg and gives me the strongest look! After trying to talk to the cat, and understanding it's a lost cause... The purrz come in a cute Z shape, and are very soft and crumbly, and smell good. I crumble one purrz "Z" and sprinkle it over her plate of undesirable dry food, that by now was stale...and voilà!!! The purring (tractor) cat is munching all the dry food to the last bit :) So highly recommended.

Zuke's Rocks!

Posted by cinnamonspice on Sep 23, 2014

The item packaging is different from the one in the photo but it is the same. I opened and left the box for a while, my cat constantly stuck his head in to try to get into it for the Zuke's! He stalked me until I had to open the packet. He gobbled 5 all at once. He loves this best!

maybe not

Posted by Homura on Mar 31, 2014

only one of my 4 cats eat it. maybe not their taste.

My cat LOVES them!

Posted by 5571932294190402036 on Mar 20, 2014

They must be really good. My cat will gobble them up quickly!

Not liked

Posted by Cactus on Jan 20, 2014

I get treats sometimes for the feral/stray cats outside that my neighbor feeds on his patio. Tried this one and they rarely touch it. Don't understand why.

ils adorent

Posted by 4940031436421165133 on Jan 13, 2014

mes 2 chats adorent !

great

Posted by 5497169501682778642 on Dec 17, 2013

my cat like it.

Cats will dance for these!

Posted by ManxKat on Dec 13, 2013

I feed some city alley cats and each get (AFTER their home cooked chicken and moist food) three pieces. I am making friends out of these feral cats and working to tame them down...it is working! They simply love it!

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »