my bichon frise loves it!

Posted by Reviewer1493491 on Apr 19, 2011

he loves them,whenever i take these out, he sits and stare at me!

Good treats for dogs

Posted by Reviewer3182668 on Mar 22, 2011

These are good training treats because they break up easily when you want them to, but they hold up reasonably well in a pocket. They are a bit salty but otherwise I'm willing to hold them in my mouth when I need both hands with the dog. I have used these treats in the past from other sources. The ones I bought here seem drier and more likely to crumble. I need to check the freshness date.

Filets

Posted by 4630873812344236820 on Jun 30, 2014

My dogs absolutely love these…..

Zuke's Z-Filets, Grilled Beef...

Posted by Reviewer2542256 on Oct 07, 2015

My dogs, a Golden Retriever and a GR-mix, enjoy these... I think they are good treats for dogs... I recently learned that Zuke's was purchased by Purina in January, 2014. Zuke's says that they won't change the formula...but, I'm concerned. I'm buying more now but will wait into the future to purchase again to see other reviews and check the ingredients listing.

zuke z fillet dog treat beef

Posted by 5518814553591621760 on Aug 16, 2014

The dog loves it. Smells good and is quite a big packet.

Buddy loves this stuff

Posted by Reviewer2524196 on Sep 25, 2014

Our little dog that someone threw away and we brought home, loves these treats. Every time I go into the kitchen and he hears paper rattle, he comes running and begging thinking I am getting him one of these treats. Thanks, for helping me to put a little sunshine into a puppy nobody wanted.

My dog loves these!

Posted by 4636522578439617633 on Dec 29, 2014

My dog is crazy about these treats! He even tries to grab the bag out of my hands, he gets so excited when he sees me approaching him with it.

One of my dog's favourite treats

Posted by Reviewer3185982 on Feb 06, 2015

My dogs loves these. The filets are easy to divide into smaller pieces, and there's minimal crumble. Healthy, tasty and a great treat.

great dog treats

Posted by Reviewer1840838 on Jun 04, 2011

These are the best dog treats out there. Very soft too.

Doggy Approved

Posted by Reviewer2884772 on Nov 02, 2011

My dog loves these. She only eats people food and is very selective about treats. Next to beef jerky these are her favorites.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »