Bubble Bath

Posted by Reviewer2389368 on Sep 17, 2008

fragrance alone will set you free.

Posted by Reviewer2282566 on Jul 05, 2010

excellent for restoring balance

Great bubble bath

Posted by Reviewer3352625 on Nov 10, 2011

Very softening to the skin. The patchouly/frankincense scent clings to the skin as a very subtle perfume. Makes great bubbles. I love this product.

Beautiful bath time

Posted by aunatural on Oct 13, 2014

I look forward to running a bath and pouring some of this powder in. I love that it makes beautiful bubbles and it's soft on the skin. But the best part is the scent! So relaxing, so peaceful, so calming. Soft, natural and gentle. And you only need a small amount, so the jar goes a long way.

Smells Relaxing

Posted by 4807325696206648254 on Jun 17, 2016

I bought this item based on the reviews, and the reviews were correct! It does smell amazing and it relaxed me. The bubbles were also very impressive!

Lovely

Posted by Stellastar on Sep 03, 2016

I purchase various bath products for my teenage son who loves his baths when he returns from boarding school on the weekends. After using this product, both he and the bathroom smelt amazing. I also tried this and it is a lovely product. It softens the skin and I only used a small amount. It turns the water milky when I put it into an already run bath. I would liken it to milk powder bath products and wouldn't necessarily use this for a foamy bubble bath. I wouldn't use in a child's bath. Though not reading or perceived as artificial, it does feel concentrated which is great for an adult with matured skin. I also recommend iHerb to all my family and friends in Australia. iHerb is an excellent source with excellent price points. Here in Australia we are often overcharged for natural products and I have found iHerb incredibly economical. Shipping rates and times are the best I've ever come across on any site.