Acure Organics, 100% Certified Organic Moroccan, Argan Oil Treatment, All Skin Types, 1 oz (30 ml)

Rubbish

Posted by 4999874595058243561 on Apr 13, 2013

I've been using it all over my face for about two nights and it's probably too early to say, but I haven't seen any improvements in my skin. First of all, the packaging is poor quality. Real argan oil should be stored in dark glass as light causes the oil to deteriorate. The oil itself smells like feces whereas real argan oil should have a sweet, nutty smell. Either this isn't argan oil or it has gone rancid. I was very sceptical about using this after smelling it due to the fact I've spend thousands on clearing my acne up recently. The oil does not "sink" into the skin as argan oil should - it leaves an oily residue. I tried using a tiny amount on my hair as I would usually use argan oil but when I woke up the next morning my hair had a very greasy appearance to it. The previous argan oil I used on my hair left my ends very soft and shiny. I will definitely NOT be using this again and try to get a full refund from iHerb.

Mixed feelings

Posted by Reviewer2487128 From Sweden on May 06, 2013

I have bought two bottels for myself and one for my mom. Two of them smelled absolutelynothing at all, (and I have a very sensitive nose). One bottle smelled like Argan oil usually do, smokey and a bit nutty. I Think it is strange that it smells differently. From what I have heard Argan oil should have that smokey smell if it is good quality. I think Acure might be deodorizing the oil, that is not a good thing since it is a process that takes away benefits. Also the dispenser is not totally intact, not fully reliable. I would also rather see a dark bottle instead of a clear in order to remain quality of the oil. Apart from the above said the oil works ok, it is not greasy, sinks into the skin, does not break out my acne prone skin. It does leave the skin a bit uneaven though. Mixed feelings about the oil. I will search for another argan oil especially due to the differences in smell between the bottles I have bought which I find not serious.

Acure Argan Oil

Posted by 4961437459144363605 on Dec 04, 2013

I like the packaging of the oil even though it should be in the dark bottle. I heard many good tings about the oil and I have used it before, but his particular oil STINKS!!!!!!! It smells like cow manure, and i just can not use it.

Ok, but not amazing for mature sensitive combination skin

Posted by Reviewer1420562 From Norway on May 13, 2012

I have used the oil on my face instead of my night cream, but didn't really like it. My skin is moisturized, but it feels itchy and the product leaves my complexion uneven. Will probably mix it into moisturiser on the days when I ned a bit extra moisture, and will continue to use it on my cuticles and hair, but not a rave review from me.

All it says and more!

Posted by Reviewer1195865 From Utah on Nov 10, 2011

I am very happy to have ordered this product and I based my purchase on other women's recommendations. I also will recommend this product. I love it and will continue buying it. I'm 68 years old and needed something for my face and have tried so many creams with no luck. My husband after only 2 weeks has remarked how he sees a difference in wrinkles and texture. Just think if I keep using it. Really wonderful product for your skin.