The Best out of all I've tested so far.

Posted by Reviewer2145738 on Dec 15, 2012

Fragrance is soft and real. Lotion soaks into to skin and leaves it very soft without feeling like there is a coating on the skin or greasy feeling. Since using Acure products I've noticed a positive difference in my skin. My cuticles are not dry and peeling. I live in upstate NY. I chose Acure products to replace many "natural products" I was using but they still contained chemicals. Researched on Environmental working Group.

Awesome

Posted by Reviewer1642331 on Oct 30, 2011

I like this lotion because it's moisturizing, has pure and the most non-toxic ingredients and a wonderful calming scent. Love all Acure products. Thanks iherb for carrying this line!

One of the best lotions ever

Posted by CycloneFaerie on Mar 11, 2013

The lotion smells like lavender essential oil, naturally and very pleasant. It's pretty thick, but being spread easily, skin absorbs it fast with no greasy film or feeling of something left on. It's awesome for soothing irritated dry skin. Probably won't heal really coarse patches like elbows, but gonna help a lot, it moisturizes and smoothes very well. I love using it after shower, especially as aftershave.

Nise

Posted by Reviewer2278523 on Apr 02, 2014

Nice, can be used like cream. very nice It smells like lavender, natural and subtle. He makes skin supple and soft, relieves irritation and dryness.Love all Acure products

lavendar lotion

Posted by Reviewer1748432 on Dec 21, 2011

Love the body lotion. Not greasy and love the scent.

Changed Formula and Packaging

Posted by Reviewer1463803 on May 19, 2015

I've been using this lotion for the past two years and I recently ordered a new bottle. The packaging had changed, but what was most disappointing was that the formula was changed as well. This is no longer the great lotion I've been using for the past two years. It now moisturizes very poorly and has a watery consistency. The scent is very faint now as well. I will never be buying it again.

Working

Posted by Pecheresse on Apr 21, 2014

I`ve tried tons of different body lotions/creams/butters of all price rates, incl SPA ones, and this is the only smoothering thing forthe back parts of my upper-arms/elbows, and it`s so very organic - just what I need. The scent is calming, though it doesn`t make me sleep if I use it in the middle of the day. I put it on the whole body with no exeptions - Works great

No me gusta el olor

Posted by 4834122850690329538 on May 03, 2015

Pero es una excelente crema, por lo que se merece las 5 estrellas, se absorbe rapido, deja la piel muy suave y sin sensación grasosa. Incluso para el rostro es genial!!

Olor muy agradable pero un poco densa

Posted by amanece87 on Jul 23, 2014

Tiene un olor a lavanda muy agradable e intenso aunque después no es nada fuerte en la piel. Una textura untosa, mejor echar poca cantidad en la mano porque hay que extender bastante. Creo que me gustará más utilizarla en otoño-invierno que ahora en verano pero tampoco es muy incómodo, me deja una sensación suave en la piel que me gusta bastante. Tengo la piel sensible, con brotes esporádicos en épocas de nervios y me ha ayudado con el picor y eczemas (leves) en su momento. Es un bote grande, lleva bastante cantidad, con la extensa lista de ingredientes muy explícita. Un saludo :)

Calming Body Lotion

Posted by 5682938671738022810 on Nov 12, 2016

I have to say that I got very dissapointed when this product arrived. I was dissappointed on the ingredients list. Here, on the picture, there is a totaly another order of ingredients than it is on the tube I have gotten. The oils are more on the bottom, at the end of the list and the preservative is in the middle, not at the end, as it appears on the picture ... Well, it is god to know that the ingredients on the list (on everything) are listed in a descending order, so, they appear in a descreasing amount...Which ingredient is ratherat the beginning, there is more quantity from it. Well, they should have changed the old picture of this product. I presume this is not the only body lotion with this problem. Otherwise the product it was good.

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »