July Special - Free International Shipping for orders over $40.00!

Advanced Orthomolecular Research AOR, Estro Detox, 60 Veggie Caps (Discontinued Item)

Great Product!

Posted by Reviewer2752777 on May 17, 2013

In my late 30's, I developed estrogen dominance, which caused severe PMS. Because of the imbalance, I have a sensitivity to soy, caffeine, and xenoestrogens found in many things including beauty products. Sometimes just painting my nails could throw off my hormones for the month! Then I tried this product and boy did it help! Just 4 capsules a day (2 AM, 2 PM) and my PMS symptoms resolved. Now that I am in better balance after 3 months, I take 2 a day for maintenance and feel so much better. I sleep better too! Thank Goodness for this product and iHerb!