Working well for deficiency

Posted by Reviewer2564249 on May 21, 2012

I had trouble tolerating both methyl and adb12 and am able to tolerate high amounts of this supplement much better! I have a diagnosed B12 deficiency, and my serum levels have gone up slowly but surely so that I am now in normal range. My energy levels and muscles/nerves seem to be slowly healing, and my brain fog decreased noticeably after starting hydroxy b12. Dissolves well (I find it easier to stick along my lower gumline than under the tongue), and is fairly easy to cut if needed.

Advanced Orthomolecular Research AOR, Hydroxy B12

Posted by Reviewer2167095 on Mar 07, 2013

Great to have this available as hyroxy B12 has a unique ability to potently scavenge reactive nitrogen species. No other form of B12 can do this.

Excellent Product

Posted by Reviewer2722252 on Mar 30, 2013

This form of B12 is effective. Within 3 weeks after taking it my levels went from low normal to high normal. Methylcobalamin makes me nervous. This form doesn't.

Great Hydroxy

Posted by Reviewer1115165 on Oct 23, 2012

I switched to Perque due to the dose and price. but this is a great hydroxy available on iherb.

No extra energy

Posted by Specialist on Sep 04, 2013

I give it 2 stars for being a "novel" form of B-12, but I did not notice ANY difference in my energy. BIG waste of money.

Seems like it is working for CFS symptoms like fatigue

Posted by Reviewer1598371 on Aug 28, 2011

good product

AOR Hydroxy B12

Posted by Reviewer1750553 on Oct 03, 2013

I have used all forms of B12. This one works best for me.