10% Off Orders Over $40!

Ageless Foundation Laboratories, UltraMax Gold, Advanced Rejuvenation Formula, Valencia Orange Flavor, 22 Packets, 0.61 oz (17.4 g) Each

won't go without it

Posted by Reviewer1007632 on Jul 20, 2009

This product really is very helpful in many areas. I sleep very soundly and wake up feeling refreshed. It tastes great. I am getting leaner, so I feel my workouts are more effective while using it than previously. I feel that it may be balancing my hormones. It is really well worth taking.

helps with sleep

Posted by Reviewer3060990 on Apr 20, 2009

I love this product! Its great for helping me sleep along with cal/mag supplement right before bed. It also makes me feels very alert the next morning with more energy, the old bad part is you need to take a break from it 2 days a week and those days are pretty hard.

Better than secretagogue gold

Posted by Reviewer1315764 on Jun 01, 2009

I have tried secretagogue gold, but ultramax gold is definitely a better product. I jump out of bed every morning and feel energize the whole day. I am ordering more from iHerbs. Fast shipping and good pricing.

So far so good

Posted by Reviewer1075303 on Jun 26, 2009

This seems to be helping restore my sleep patterns, it is a very good formulation.

excellent

Posted by Reviewer2002420 on Jan 11, 2009

has some sugar, but it's good to take in moderation. All 3 products they make are really excellent.