alloriginaleverythingworksnoprescriptionsnecessary

Posted by alloriginal on May 21, 2013

we LOVE Emergen-C in our house, which may be why we're so darned healthy! I take a packet to work with me each day and sip it over several hours. My wife and daughter each take a packet when they get home from work. When we feel an illness coming on, we repeat the dose until the bug has been knocked out. The vitamin c in this is in ascorbate form (fully reacted with minerals), meaning that the drink is non-acidic and easily absorbed. This is a remarkable product, worth every penny. There are numerous Emergen-C flavors; this is my favorite. I believe that nutritional supplements saved my life. I've tried a lot of products, and I know what works and what doesn't. My reviews are honest, straighforward, and based on my experience. Read my other reviews to quickly learn from my three decades of research and experimentation.

should have read the ingredients list...

Posted by 5361813677410561564 on Nov 25, 2013

The Emergen-C products all contain aspartic acid now, which is a close relative of aspartame! Definitely to be avoided at all cost!!!

good stuff

Posted by Reviewer1605433 on Dec 18, 2009

But I like the Acai one better for the flavour. All the Alacer stuff is good! Thanks for great prices and shipping to the Uk iherb!!

Excellent Pick-me-up

Posted by Reviewer1985097 on Jan 05, 2011

Excellent energy and immune booster for me.

fully taste

Posted by Reviewer3327222 on Aug 04, 2012

I don't like the taste

Good taste

Posted by 5083662773377437281 on Apr 15, 2016

This is my favorite one, better than tropical flavor

emergen-c

Posted by Reviewer2226757 on Apr 19, 2011

emergen-c is always the best for flu prevention. I cannot run out of this at home!

Excellent

Posted by 5084114274462017670 on Aug 23, 2013

Very Good

OK taste, seems to help fight colds

Posted by Reviewer2177874 on May 19, 2010

My wife and I take this (and Redoxon C+Zinc) religiously when we feel like we're coming with a cold or scratchy throat. Seems to work well, as they rarely develop into something serious. Taste is just OK, but that's probably because they don't put a lot of sweetener in.

Recommended Seller

Posted by Reviewer3029931 on May 27, 2011

Fast. Low price. Good quality.