炭酸ミネラルウォーターで・・・

Posted by Reviewer2551553 on Jul 18, 2012

シュワシュワ~倍増で美味しくて気分も爽快!!炭酸ミネラルウォーターでとくと夏にピッタリです!!

Tasty

Posted by WanaAdela on Jul 18, 2012

I like the brand, I used quite a few flavors, I like this the best. It will bring back some memories to whoever took effervescent calcium as a kid :)

Great!

Posted by Reviewer1026535 on Aug 20, 2012

We have used this for years. Helps us to stay healthy. We are around the public a lot; wouldn't not use it.

Alacer Emergen-C is so convenient!

Posted by Reviewer2962422 on Aug 29, 2012

I've been purchasing this Emergen-C in the Super Orange flavor for years now. A very convenient way to just grab a packet and bring it to work everyday, to insure you receive your daily+ vitamin C and some B vitamins. It gives me an energy boost around 11am when I need it. iHerb.com has the best price out there, believe me, I've checked! :) I would recommend this product for anyone with a busy life, or for teens that don't want to take a vitamin C tablet. It taste like tang to me, nice flavor. It has 30 packets, so it lasts a month. I never go without it.

Great boost!

Posted by Jasmine44 on Sep 06, 2012

I drink a lot of water, especially in the hot weather & often feel washed out & weary from the heat. Emergen-C (2 packets over the course of a day) helps to keep me hydrated & results in my drinking more water & feeling more energized than plain water does. 1/2 pkt in 12-16 oz of water is a light refreshing drink without being too heavy/sweet & that way I drink several glasses throughout the day.

I love this vitamin c

Posted by Strombil-Mayon on Oct 23, 2013

Very good

Always good stuff

Posted by Reviewer2597223 on Dec 10, 2012

Love Emergen-C! I felt a cold coming on and immediately started drinking the tasty drink, plus a Wellness Formula (Source Naturals)regimen and although I did get sick, it was short-lived and I know all my efforts at immune-boosting helped. Yay!

Like this flavour

Posted by Reviewer1983035 on Jan 25, 2013

Only half a sachet is sufficient I find for a 1 litre bottle.

Tasty Way to Get Extra C, and . . .

Posted by AletaOrganic on Apr 23, 2013

This is very tasty, and I like to use it with my magnesium powder and a spoonful of psyllium seed husks that I take every day. The Emergen-C makes the magnesium powder taste better, and helps the psyllium seed husks mix more easily with the water. It all goes down smooth and tasty, and keeps my machine running smoothly! Can't travel without it! I hope you find my Emergen-C review helpful. I am always honest in my reviews. Shopping here can save you lots of money, I have never had to pay anything for shipping, and the service is great.

GOOD.