use it daily!

Posted by alloriginal on May 31, 2013

I've used large doses of vitamin c for decades, and give this regimen credit for the excellent state of my health. I take a packet of Emergen-C with me to work each day. I sip it over several hours. I believe it helps keep me hydrated and healthy. Contains a full gram of vitamin c along with essential minerals in a great-tasting formula. Well worth the money. If ordering from Iherb for the first time, you're in for a treat: Iherb has the best selection, lowest prices and fastest shipping of any online merchant. I believe that nutritional supplements saved my life. I've tried a lot of products, and I know what works and what doesn't. My reviews are honest, straighforward, and based on my experience. Read my other reviews to quickly learn from my three decades of research and experimentation.

we love emergen-c

Posted by Reviewer2312439 on Jan 02, 2011

our favorites are lemonade, raspberry, orange and lemon lime.

Great Stuff Emergen C Lemonade flavor

Posted by Reviewer2017410 on Mar 10, 2010

We take vitamin C when we have a cold and on a daily basis. It really does work well for us in the packages and mixing with water. We increase our doses when we catch a cold or sore throat. I highly recommend this product.

Great Product and Service

Posted by Reviewer1088454 on Sep 15, 2011

Good communication is always appreciated, so thanks for that, and I was delighted when my delivery arrived earlier than estimated.

Tastes like pink lemonade!

Posted by 5497585758157899334 on Oct 24, 2012

Very delicious! It's a wonderful afternoon pick-up with all the B vitamins and tangy lemonade taste.

Great nutrition and thirst quencher

Posted by sujuan on Mar 30, 2013

I have ordered dozens of this Vit C. of many different flavones. Our favourite is the Pink Lemonade one. The small packets are very convenient to bring in the handbag. It's a treat of the day for me on a hot hot day. Mix with ice water is the best. I sometimes add a scoop of NeoCell collagen and it becomes creamily delicious. My husband mixes 2 packets to his 100plus for his energy drink when he goes for soccer. We will continue to order this product.

emergenc is always amazing, this is my favourite flavour

Posted by Reviewer2652095 on Nov 09, 2014

Light, fizzy, good hot or cold, full of vitamins, replaces electrolytes, I am a preschool teacher and it is my secret weapon against all the germy little hands I touch every day. Need I say more?

Excellent

Posted by SydsKid on Jul 01, 2013

My favorite way to get my vitamins in my favorite flavor. Excellent price.

Excellent

Posted by 5084114274462017670 on Oct 21, 2013

Very fast. Very good

Best bang for the buck

Posted by spiceislandbooks on Jan 29, 2014

This is my favorite, most flavorful Emergen-C. It's sweetened with honey, has the most product in pockets so you can fill a big bottle with water and still get a nice flavor. Great pick me up after the workout, or just about anytime you feel a little depleted. I t always have some with me, and sometimes eat it dry as it reminds me of a childhood candy! :)

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »