UK buyers beware

Posted by 4852355285864009210 on Dec 10, 2015

If purchased in the UK, iHerb's delivery firm, DHL, will not only demand 20% duty but also an additional £10 handling fee!! It's bang out of order, if you ask me, that these extortionate additional charges are not made clear upon purchase.

emergenc is always amazing, this is my favourite flavour

Posted by Reviewer2652095 on Nov 09, 2014

Light, fizzy, good hot or cold, full of vitamins, replaces electrolytes, I am a preschool teacher and it is my secret weapon against all the germy little hands I touch every day. Need I say more?

pink lemonade

Posted by 5552377922426151023 on Apr 09, 2014

my girlfriend loves this but not for me

Gd product

Posted by 5636434883895196047 on Feb 11, 2014

Gd taste

This is a must have for every home

Posted by DenaerisTargaryen on Jan 29, 2014

This supplement actually contains electrolytes. Which means, if you or your kids are dehydrated this will help you a great deal. Tastes good, my 5yo likes!

Best bang for the buck

Posted by spiceislandbooks on Jan 29, 2014

This is my favorite, most flavorful Emergen-C. It's sweetened with honey, has the most product in pockets so you can fill a big bottle with water and still get a nice flavor. Great pick me up after the workout, or just about anytime you feel a little depleted. I t always have some with me, and sometimes eat it dry as it reminds me of a childhood candy! :)

Posted by Strombil-Mayon on Oct 23, 2013

Very good

Posted by 5084114274462017670 on Oct 21, 2013

Very fast. Very good

Posted by SydsKid on Jul 01, 2013

My favorite way to get my vitamins in my favorite flavor. Excellent price.

use it daily!

Posted by alloriginal on May 31, 2013

I've used large doses of vitamin c for decades, and give this regimen credit for the excellent state of my health. I take a packet of Emergen-C with me to work each day. I sip it over several hours. I believe it helps keep me hydrated and healthy. Contains a full gram of vitamin c along with essential minerals in a great-tasting formula. Well worth the money. If ordering from Iherb for the first time, you're in for a treat: Iherb has the best selection, lowest prices and fastest shipping of any online merchant. I believe that nutritional supplements saved my life. I've tried a lot of products, and I know what works and what doesn't. My reviews are honest, straighforward, and based on my experience. Read my other reviews to quickly learn from my three decades of research and experimentation.

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »