Great liquid African black soap.

Posted by Leione on Apr 14, 2014

I love that it's all-natural, unscented and doesn't contain any dangerous and toxic ingredients, chemicals, additives, preservatives, colorants, fragrances, endocrine disruptors, irritants or allergens. It lathers well, gently cleanses the skin, unclogs pores without leaving a greasy film and disrupting the skin's natural pH-balance, and lasts a long time. Shea butter, one of its main ingredients, moisturizes and nourishes the skin, improving its elasticity and making its softer and smoother. This liquid African black soap is best for oily and combination skin, as well as for washing hands. It can be a little dehydrating for very dry and sensitive skin, though, but overall, it's a great product and alternative to toxic, chemical-filled mainstream liquid soaps.

Amazing

Posted by Reviewer1890591 on Feb 13, 2013

Best multipurpose soap I've used. Very efficient product - lathers very well with only a little. I use this as a facial cleanser (no breakouts on my cystic acne-prone skin), makeup remover, bodywash, and... brush cleanser for cosmetic brushes. It works EXCELLENTLY in removing makeup, be it on my face or on the brushes, everything comes off in a second. I am delighted to have found this use, now I can dispose of the chemical-filled one I've been using. Not exaggerating when I say I will use this product for life! A+++

Liquid African black soap review

Posted by odereviews on Nov 11, 2012

We’ve been using this mostly for facial wash. Liquid African Black Soap is a long lasting African black soap. It comes in handy pump action bottle. Soap is unscented. It leaves skin just a bit too dry, and the bottle leaks bit from the pump part. Anyway. This is a pretty good liquid black soap. I suggest testing this one out.

Loved it!

Posted by Reviewer1241885 on May 19, 2013

I use it for my facial skin when I'm really sweaty and my skin is oily. It works miracles! And I think it brightens my pigmentation a little bit... P.S. It leaves my skin a bit too dry. I'd recommend to use a moisturiser after thi soap.

Great product!

Posted by Reviewer2071632 on Sep 26, 2014

I have been using this black soap for 2 months already with really good results, I have quite sensitive and dry - combination skin, quite acne prone. This soap left my skin squeaky clean and fresh, it is not drying, I had no rushes at all. In these 2 month my skin became more clear, few rushes and pimples, blackheads became less visible and fewer, even my butt pimples has gone! I purchased it for one of my friends with very dry and sensitive skin, with acne on the chin zone, she has really great results also: acne cleared, skin looking not as dry, the soap is not overly drying her skin, after the first 2 uses she noticed that her skin looked more red than usual but after 10 minutes it disappeared. I will definitely repurchase it!

Good ingredients but very drying

Posted by jeolca on Dec 25, 2014

My Honest review! If you have eczema dry,and thin skin don't use this product. i have dry skin and very sensitive and while using it feels very squeaky clean but skin becomes so tight even when i put moisturizer. However if you have oily greasy skin and hair this product maybe for you. I go and use it as brush cleanser. If they can make a good cleanser for dry and sensitive eczema-acne prone skin

Won't EVER Use Anything Else for my Eczema

Posted by 5404237418453677383 on Jun 30, 2015

Love this stuff! Wish I could give it 10 stars! SO rich and moisturizing. Gentle even on my worst eczema flare-ups. With every other type of soap or body wash I've ever used my gets skin red and blotchy right after use and I have to slather on lotion to not itch like crazy. Not with this stuff! It leaves my face and skin creamy, matte, and even-toned. I can even forget to use lotion now! My wife also loves it because it has removed the thick, dark callouses on her hands and wrists from Poly Cystic Ovarian Syndrome.

Multipurpose Quality Soap

Posted by 4982891922149833470 on Aug 28, 2016

I bought this item randomly at a store a few months ago. I noticed that when I started to use it, it cleared up my acne prone skin, especially during the summer. Last week, I decided to try it on my kinky (4b/4c) hair while on vacation in the Caribbean. I had salt water built up in my hair. This cleaned my hair, but was very gentle (b/c of the shea butter). I followed up with a conditioner, and my hair is extremely manageable. This is the first product I've ever had that I can use on my body, face and hair. IHerb please don't stop selling this product. It is fantastic.

Finally!

Posted by Reviewer3137441 on Oct 04, 2013

I am a frequent hand washer and I have been on a quest to find the perfect hand wash. What I was looking for was something that kept my hands soft, wasn't tested on animals and didn't have a strong scent (scents may be lovely but when mixed with your morning coffee, yuck!). This delivers and is fair trade! My only tiny complaint is that because it is dark brown in colour soap drips are noticeable in your sink. But my hands feel amazing and I will keep on buying!

Good soap to cleanse the face

Posted by scatterbrained on Sep 01, 2015

I use this soap as a face cleanser (except the eyes area) every evening. It is thick, so it is sufficient to use one push to cleanse a whole face. It deals well with the mineral cosmetics and BB creams; the skin feels cleansed very well. I think there have been less breakouts on my face since I use this soap instead of the usual cleansing creme. Probably it just washes better :)

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »