Recovery Shampoo

Posted by 5232259953353633025 on Apr 04, 2016

It's wonderful and it smells fantastic. I love the way it makes my scalp feel, and my hair feels so good.

Absolutely Best Shampoo Ever

Posted by 5570495008551105193 on Feb 20, 2016

I have a fairly large box of over-the-counter shampoos I have tried which all say they will heal dry, peeling scalps. Out of over a dozen brands this is the first that actually healed my dry scalp and makes my hair soft and manageable. I love the gentle fragrance. I appreciate Alaffia's philosophy and that this product is made in the U. S. A.

Not Anymore

Posted by Reviewer2239112 on Apr 10, 2015

I purchased this shampoo several times, used to take to the salon with me and gave it five stars. The last time I ordered it was much darker in color, and much harsher and drying to my hair. I was unable to use and placed it by the sink to use as a hand soap so as not to go to waste.

no itch

Posted by Reviewer3092624 on Oct 30, 2014

No itchy scalp with this!

smaells great, not a good shampoo

Posted by 4799185297615720104 on May 26, 2014

I must have hard water where I live or something like that, because this product made my hair sticky and oily...didn't like it at all as a shampoo. I use it as a body wash.

Not impressive

Posted by 4614244214813830641 on May 13, 2014

It's nice that the ingredients of the shampoo are very natural. However the shampoo foams just a little, so, you need a lot of it, after wash it looks like the hairs becomes grease faster than using other shampoo.

VERY DRYING TO SCALP!!

Posted by 4670914414152342083 on Mar 06, 2014

A warning to people with very fine hair and dry scalp, it will make you itch and severely dry your scalp. My hair is usually very fine and not dry, but using this shampoo i could barely run my fingers through my hair smoothly as I did before using it. I have immense dryness to my scalp now and my hair becomes very oily a day after using the shampoo, this is the body's sign that something I've used has dried out my natural oils on my scalp and has to produce more oils to compensate. Honestly my head hasn't been this dry in so long, it was getting better and now I'm back to zero!! I'm so disappointed.. :(

ideal

Posted by 5492024177050689981 on Feb 27, 2014

sin agentes químicos que agredan el pelo

Good shampoo

Posted by Reviewer2614971 on Jan 15, 2014

This shampoo contains rosemary,tea-tree and lavender essential oils, plus neem and shea butter. It is very good for flaky scalp which I often have in winter.The skin on my head feels much better after I use this shampoo. I give it only 4 stars because it does not completely solve the problem but there might be some other reason for my condition except just cold weather!

Nourishing Hair & Scalp

Posted by 4690910775978805608 on Nov 23, 2013

This product is awesome and did as needed for my hair and scalp.

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »