► A Great Moisturizer For Normal to Slightly Dry Skin with Good Water-Binding Agents

Posted by 3827GreenWood on Dec 14, 2013

Yes, this moisturizer by Alba Botanica is oil-free. However, it contains some thickening agents that may be problematic for oily or blemish-prone skin. This moisturizer has merit as a great moisturizer for normal to slightly dry skin and it contains some good water-binding agents. Considering the relatively significant antioxidant content, I wish it can come in a tube/pump dispenser instead of a jar packaging. Our skin deserves only the best ingredients, and the practice of organic farming is a positive step toward creating products that reduce negative environmental impact. Overall, this moisturizer isn't the most advanced around, but comparatively speaking, it bests many others with a natural angle. Taking everything into account, it's something I would recommend. I am a strong advocate on scientific medical research and evidence-based information, and constantly want to differentiate between marketing hyperbole and real world effects. I hope you'll find my review Helpful to you. Best wishes and good health to everyone!

Neblogas dieninis kremas

Posted by Reviewer2735826 on Sep 20, 2012

Perku dukrai, nepblogai geriasi, yra lengvas, gerai drekina. Jai labai patinka. Skaniai kvepia.

Okey

Posted by Reviewer3212627 on Oct 07, 2012

This moisturizer was quite good. Nice smell!

Thick, nice scent

Posted by Reviewer1016652 on Oct 23, 2012

I have combination skin, and this is almost too moisturizing for me. Perhaps it will be more appropriate for my skin this winter. I like the scent!

pretty good

Posted by 5295659124285805175 on Nov 12, 2012

It had a more sticky consistency and smelled more perfumed than I expected, but it feels good to wear, feels moisturizing (though sometimes you have to wear a couple of layers) and doesn't irritate my skin. Good value for money.

So far its pretty good....

Posted by 4854033398472261637 on Nov 13, 2012

It is my first time to use this product and apparently it is working on me.

it's good

Posted by 5089976102285809120 on Feb 25, 2013

A good moisturizer,but if you want somthing more that that you won't get it =)

Posted by Reviewer3004807 on Jun 19, 2013

good moisturizing for normal or dry skin.like it.

The Best

Posted by 5184165757120365747 on Apr 20, 2014

I have oily skin that is acne prone. This is hands down the best oil-free moisturiser I have ever used. Granted, I have been using the wrong ones all along, i.e., not oil free. One interesting thing I found while using this, is that it has a minor anti-pimple effect. Not surprising since it's focus ingredients are Aloe Vera and Green Tea. I gave this 4 and not 5 stars because of the price. It's a little beyond my budget since I don't live in the US but I am still very willing to repurchase this in the foreseeable future simply because it just works! The test I used was in comparison with my previous moisturiser; how long can it keep my skin shine-free. At least 7 to 8 hours (in humid weather mind you, at least for my skin).

Easily absorb

Posted by Mummyhedysingapore on May 10, 2014

Not sticky, easily absorbed n smell great