moisturizer

Posted by 5030946988872781333 on Nov 19, 2013

I love it!

VERY GOOD!

Posted by 5253910997149629601 on Nov 29, 2013

Smells divine, rich moisturizer, but not heavy on the skin, soaks in very fast, great for the winter (would prefer something more light for the summer). I use it in the morning before applying make up and even at 7 p.m. my t-zone not shiny just dewy looking, normally i have to powder at least once during the day. I also use it at night and add few drops of avocado oil for intense overnight treatment. BTW i have sensitive, combination, acne prone skin, which also can be dry and patchy, this moisturizer gives me just the right amount of moisture, exactly what i was looking for. My skin is very picky and before this Alba cream i was using salon brand moisturizer for a price at least 3 times higher, but now i have great moisturizer and spare cash:)

Great

Posted by Mandrake on Oct 08, 2012

I have sensitive skin and this doesn't irritate my skin at all. It's thin so just a small dab will cover my whole face. It's thick enough to use as a night cream however and I can feel the difference in the morning. The smell is nice and I've even gotten complimented on it 3 hours after I put it on when I got snugly with someone. It definitely makes a difference in the feeling and appearance of my skin. People noticed too.

!

Posted by Strelka on Aug 05, 2013

labs krēms jaunai, sausai ādai

Moisturize with out the shine

Posted by Reviewer2213381 on Sep 12, 2011

The product is excellent! It moisturizes without leaving an oily film on the skin.

Great for my combination skin

Posted by Reviewer1376439 on Jul 14, 2011

Been using this for years and this is the best buy for sure!

Great

Posted by Reviewer1494359 on Jul 17, 2011

Got it for the kids

Great!

Posted by Reviewer2388433 on May 17, 2011

Goes on smoothly and leaves my skin fresh and non greasy. Perfect for summer days!

Smells very nice

Posted by Reviewer3106781 on Apr 26, 2011

I have combined skin and used to blend my toner together with moisturezer and then apply, for this it does not work well, feels greasy, I'm using it as a nigh cream and I'm satisfied.

love

Posted by Reviewer2959412 on Apr 28, 2011

love it, i am buying 4 at a time. I like the oilfree, the container is a little small, but i can use it on my whole body inc. face