Kukui Nut Oil

Posted by Reviewer1529389 on Jun 07, 2009

I have been using Alba Botanic Kukui Nut Organic Body Oil every night for the last 3 months and my skin feels really moist and smooth. It does not leave any greasy and oily feeling. This is better than any moisturizer I have ever used.

Sweet !

Posted by Reviewer2494654 on Jan 13, 2010

This smells sweet, and soothens my body so soft for a long time. I have replaced this with my body cream and it works fine.

Kukui nut

Posted by Reviewer1088234 on May 04, 2009

incredible.. I love this oil. Makes my skin so soft and smell so good.. Wonderful product!

Great product!

Posted by Reviewer2376492 on Sep 28, 2009

I have been using this product successfully for my massage therapy practice. I have not found a better massage oil and hope this one continues to be available for years to come. My clients love its smooth silky texture and tranquil scent.

Like the scent but won't buy again

Posted by Reviewer1871454 on Oct 21, 2011

The scent of this oil is very nice and soft, I like it a lot. The oil makes my skin very soft. However, the oil contains fragrances and that's why I won't buy this again and I will found some other body oil without them.

great product

Posted by Reviewer2007273 on Oct 29, 2009

I use this with the cocoa butter together and my skin is so soft ...lasts all day..even longer..never have dry skin anymore..winters in Minnesota are very dry and hard on our skin..not anymore..love the smell...all natural ingredients so not putting in harmful products onmy skin...love it!!!

Great Body Oil

Posted by Reviewer3151794 on May 09, 2009

A wonderfully scented body oil. Pour it in your bath water for softer smoother skin.

Alba Botanica, Kukui Nut, Organic Body Oil, 8.5 fl oz

Posted by Reviewer2974620 on Jan 25, 2011

Awesome product and great results.

body oil

Posted by Reviewer2950486 on Sep 17, 2009

smells great and my skin just drinks this stuff. Will buy again. Good for dry thirsty skin.

love it!!

Posted by 5471632937472907675 on Sep 09, 2013

Im absolutely obsessed with this oil..the moisture on my skin lasts all day and just with a few drops. the shipping was fast and in great packaging.