Alba Botanica, Natural Acne Dote, Deep Clean Astringent, Oil-Free, 6 fl oz (177 ml)

4 out of 5 based on 131 reviews
Reviews 1-star

Not good!

Posted by marjaana on May 29, 2014

This did nothing positive to my acne-prone skin. It just felt harsh. No improvement in my skin.

Nope

Posted by 5569963287752295152 on Aug 08, 2014

This didn't have any effect on my skin whatsoever. I've used it twice a day and the bottle is almost empty, so I've used it long enough to be able to see if it has had any result or not. Actually, to be honest, my skin looks even worse after I started using it. I can't say if it's the toner's fault, but it hasn't helped on my skin either way. Maybe on those with a few shallow zits, but I would not recommend spending money on this for those with a real pimple-problem, you know the ones that goes really deep that throbs and the whole package. No, this is doesn't work at all. Sorry.